Our House Senior Living - Memory Care - Whitewater - Whitewater, WI

Our House Senior Living - Memory Care - Whitewater - Whitewater, WI has yet not published prices.

I really liked this place. The tour director was very helpful.

Brianna Enger

Thank you so much for your review!

Mom's Care at Night

I have been very happy with this service. I liked that staff that was able to get me a caretaker for the needs for my mom. The care taken did not mind coming far for the assistance that we needed.The care taken was needed only at night. We liked that she willing to help with medication.I would recommend this service and the caretakers for help at home for a loved one.

Great Care

It has been an okay experience for my friend here at this community. The community is well maintained, they do a good job with the cleaning. The staff is lovely, they have been kind and helpful. There are nice activities offered. He is pleased with the meals. I know he is being cared for well and I would recommend it.

Happy with the Service

We are happy with the service. I'm not in direct communication with my wife's mother but there is no dissatisfaction with the service otherwise we wouldn't leave her there.

Our beautiful Memory Care residence in Whitewater, WI provides dignified, quality care for seniors who can no longer live alone because of dementia and other forms of memory loss. Our programs are designed to help those with cognitive needs providing a safe, nurturing and secure home environment. We provide 24-hour staff, medication management, three healthy meals a day (plus snacks) and provide the necessary help with dressing, grooming, and bathing. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.