RidgePointe - Minnetonka, MN

Really liked RidgePointe. We are going to take another tour with my daughter to get her feedback on the community.

Very nice community and my tour guide, [Removed], was the best. She took us on a great tour and showed us all of the important areas and explained everything. The apartments she showed were a little in need of some love, but overall very nice. I would live there, I just found a place I liked better.

Safe and Secure

I moved into RidgePoint recently, and one thing that has amazed me is that both the other residents and staff are so friendly and happy to see you. The weekday staff are very knowledgeable, but I have found the weekend staff to be less helpful. The food can be hit or miss. They offer three paid meals each month as part of rent and some meals are quite good, while others, I would not feed to a dog. The cleaning staff keeps the community as a whole very tidy, but they seem to be less thorough in the apartments. I've also found that the appliances in the apartments seem mismatched and outdated, and that it can be difficult to get any kind of support for when I'm ill, etc. I will say that they have many activity programs here, and I'm looking forward to gardening in the spring. While some things here could use improvement, on the whole, I have been delighting the safety and security of RidgePoint. All in all, I feel they have done a good job.

Very friendly community

I am very content with living here. It is an older building, but that’s one of the reasons why I liked it. The facility has a few different amenities available and offers a lot of different options during meal times. They provide underground parking, entertainment in the lobby, free weekly housecleaning, exercise facilities, and other numerous activities. Nothing is mandatory, though, and you can pretty much do whatever you want to. The staff is wonderful to work with and it’s a friendly community overall.

Great place, but no current openings, and no option for in-unit washer/dryer in the building I would be in. Otherwise, I'd love the place!

Nice community & it is Pet friendly

My mom is settling in well here, the community is very nice and clean and it is pet-friendly as well. My mom enjoys going to the dining room and visiting with the other residents, and she has taken a few of the field trips out and about and to church. Mom is also starting to be a part of some of the activities they offer as well.

Mom Is Doing Great In This Community

My mother is doing very well since her move to this community. She is doing great, and she is enjoying her time. I do feel comfortable with this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have great staff, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. Everything is working out well for my mother in this community, and I would recommend it.

Nice location!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where easy to work with and provided me with lots of great information on everything they had to offer. I liked the location of this place and thought the property was very well maintained for the residents. It was just not the right fit for myself in the end decision.

My home community for care

The community that I live in is wonderful and we like the staff. I like to have the option for cooking for myself. The staff is caring. I liked the nice residents. The activities have been unhelpful for me to participate with the other residents.I would recommend the care at this community for others looking for a nice atmosphere for a place to call home.

Mom's Care

the care at this community is outstanding. the staff are very nice and caring to her needs. The community is always clean and has a nice environment. They have activiites that are offered for the residents who are able to participate. The community is a nice place for my mom and we have recommended others to this community for the care of a loved one.

Pleasant Tour

My tour of this community went well, and everyone was very kind, and friendly. The community appeared to be well maintained from what I saw. They have good activities, and nice meals available. It was a pleasant experience.

Really big. Too big for us. The common areas are in need of an update. The unit we saw was bright and spacious.

More assisted living than independent living

My Tour

I was given an excellent tour of the community. They had activities going on. They did not have the level of care for continuous care. It was not a suitable long term facility for my parents.

Fabulous place with so many ameneties but too far away from the metroplex for me at this time....maybe later.

Very nice place!

They do an absolutely wonderful job at RidgePoint! The staff is wonderful, the food is good, and they've got all kinds of activities! The facility itself is beautiful and clean, and the housekeeping service does a great job keeping everyone's room looking nice. And the price is very affordable for the level of service they provide, you get a great bang for your buck! I highly recommend the place!

We are very pleased.

We are very pleased. They are very clean and the staff is friendly. We chose them based on the Atrium they had, if you took two eight story buildings with an underground tunnel and that has a centerpiece with a glass ceiling, and feels very much like being in a garden, but has a controlled environment and temperature.

We are not ready for this t...

We are not ready for this type of place.

Beautiful; nice amenities; ...

Beautiful; nice amenities; very costly.

Ridge Pointe Senior Housing

my mother was very hesitant to give up her townhome, but is thrilled not to have the responsibilities of taking care of her own place. The apt is spacious, sunny, and clean! The staff is incredibly friendly. The atrium makes you feel like you are in the outdoors with very good food! My mom is really enjoying all the amenities and activities & is very happy to be living there.

Paula wasn't there so the g...

Paula wasn't there so the gal at the desk did her best to give us a tour of the public areas. None of the units had great views and they didn't offer private patios so it doesn't appear that this is a good fit for Mom and Dad. Secondly, they have no openings for this Fall.

One of our top choices. Would prefer...

One of our top choices. Would prefer closer to Eden Prairie.

RidgePointe of Minnetonka….
Spacious rental apartment homes for adults over 62. We are conveniently located ten minutes west of Minneapolis, Minnesota, close to shopping, restaurants and medical facilities.

We offer you comfort, convenience and peace of mind.

RidgePointe is carefully designed with you in mind, offering you the opportunity to remain involved and explore your interests. Your apartment relieves you of the chores of home ownership. There are no mortgage payments, endowment fees or hidden investment charges. We have over 30 different floor plans to choose from. We are staffed 24 hours a day by friendly, experienced personnel. Your furnishings – your lifestyle!