Brookdale Stockton - Stockton, CA

Brookdale Stockton - Stockton, CA has yet not published prices.

Staff was fantastic and accommodating

This facility has been better than I expected. While my Mother was here, they did everything right. When my family and I toured the community, not only was the staff nice to my mom, they were nice to us as well. What really made us pick this facility were the residents. They were all engaged and seemed to be very happy. Shortly after my mom moved in, her health declined rapidly and the staff accommodated her very well. They checked on her constantly and provided a special bed and equipment that she needed. It is a nice facility and the staff was just fantastic. I would definitely recommend this community to other families.

Best Fit For Out Budget

The property is an excellent fit for my mom. She is starting to get know the residents and starting to make friends.She is going to every meal and enjoying the food. The apartment she has is comfortable and has an outside sitting area for her. The grounds are lovely and the staff is friendly and enjoys their residents.

THE LIVING APTS WERE JUST TOO SMALL TO SUIT ME, THEREFORE I ELECTED NOT TO MOVE IN.

A nice community for care .

The care at this community is outstanding. The staff members are always attentive. The menu is nice and they are happy with the variety. They are offered a lot of activities that have helped them to socialize with the other residents.I would recommend this community for all the benefits and care for a loved one with a great value for care.

A Fantastic Visit

This community was on my list of places to consider. The tour was a great one and I was shown the apartment, dinning room and the whole facility. They were not dirty and nothing was wrong with it's community but I could not see us having my mom here.

For a short time...

My mother in law was at the Brookdale Stockton for a short period of time while there was an opening at another community. While she was there, the place was okay. They took care of her and the meals were okay as well.

Loving Care

This is a nice community. The staff is nice and caring. It is very clean and well taken care of on the inside and outside of the community. The food is very good here. I would recommend this community to other families for good care for a loved one.

General Manager Needs Improvement!!

The staff that my sister and i met was very nice. We did a tour of the community and saw some of the nice services they offer. The tour guide Angela was fabulous. They had a beautician on site and resident transportation available. The community was up-kept. I really disliked the General Managers attitude towards my sister. He was very argumentative and very rude to her. Everything went great with the community and staff.

A place for mom and dad

A Place for Mom provided excellent support in finding the best facility for my parents at a competitive price. The information provided on their web turned out to be extremely helpful.

My friend is doing pretty good at this community!!!

My friend is settling in nicely at Brookdale Stockton. The staff have been nice and helpful with getting her settled in. The food is good and I would recommend this community. I have not been in the community a lot but they were doing some remodeling and it seemed clean.

A Fine Experience

I really enjoy the people at this community, they are all very friendly and kind. This is a good community, everything looks nice and clean. The staff is great, they are always willing to help. There isn't many activities, but this is more a mellow community. I enjoy the meals, the food is pretty good. This is community has a relaxed atmosphere. If you're not very active, I would recommend this community for you.

Nothing Bad To Say

The food that they serve is really, really good there. All of the people, both residents and staff members, have been exceptionally nice to my loved one. I really can not find anything bad to say about them.

Very nice place. a lot of activity and many people to interact with. Both Residents and Care Providers seem happy. does not handle folks with high care needs as in two person lifts.
Neal is very knowledgeable and professional.

Brookdale, Stockton A Very Nice Place

The Executive Director Neal Torres..went out of his way to help me with my uncle's move into Brookdale. He is nice , efficient and really awesome.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale Stockton! I would give them high marks across the board! The facility is clean and well kept, the staff is friendly, and even the food is good! I would highly recommend them!

Resident fee for application and paper work was ridiculous. Place was worn out and rooms were shabby. Rugs needed replacement. No attention to details. I almost choked when the manager told me the room was ready for occupancy. In dire need of maintainence

We revisited this again tod...

We revisited this again today 8/26/13 and found the outdoor area very inviting and the rooms a perfect size. There was lots of activity going on with lots of resident participation.

Good Dining

I liked that one. They were nice and I liked the way their eating situation was set up. Their food was open from 7 in the morning to 7 at night and you can go whenever.

Liked the facility. Location okay. Cl...

Liked the facility. Location okay. Clean. No openings. Initial fee = one months rent. Not secure for memory care.

Meet w/Grl Mgr., for the facility. H...

Meet w/Grl Mgr., for the facility. Her attitude and professionalism abt the elderly care made this an easy decision. Also, the facility meet all our requirements.

liked the people, small atmosphere, ...

liked the people, small atmosphere, garden area. no real gym, limited safe walking grounds. substantial jump in price for two bdrm. Still a possibility when timing is right for Dad

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®