Elite Care - Brooklyn, NY

Elite Care - Brooklyn, NY has yet not published prices.

Good Experience so far.

Its only been a few weeks however, from the moment we contacted the office the people have been thoughtful, helpful and knowlegable. Our questions were answered promptly and we were matched with a diligent and caring caregiver.

Not a bad service

The caregivers that came out to the house were friendly and helpful. They helped my sister with some personnel needs, light housekeeping and cooking. They were on time and they made setting up the service easy. This service did a good job caring for her.

Great Care!

Elite care has provided us with a caregiver who was definitely a good fit for my Mom. My brother is coming in for a visit so we will not need any help for the time being, but when he leaves we will definitely be calling Elite Care back for their assistance again. She shows up on time and is very clean and presentable. She is very friendly and provides good companionship for my Mom. Our caregiver does everything we ask with a positive attitude. She bathes and dresses my Mom and gets her ready for the day. She does the shopping and takes her to Dr. appointments. She represents herself and Elite Care well by her clean appearance and positive
attitude.

Father Pleased with His Home Care

Everything seems to be working out well for my father since he started to receive services from the home care agency. He is very pleased with all they have done for him. They help with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Pleased with My Services I Have Received

So far I'am satisfied with the services I have received from this home care agency. I am coming along nicely. The care giver I have is kind, and helpful. She shows up on time, and I have no complaints at this time. Everything is working out well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Good while I had them...

I had a caregiver come once and they were on time. Everything worked out but I had family fly in and help so I no longer need their services, but it was good while it lasted.

My dad's in home care.

I really like the services. They have given me a great caretaker that is helping with the cooking. laundry. She does arrive on time. She keeps my father company also by watching television. We have recommended this service to other families for the good value and the caregivers that are very helpful to our needs.

Excellent service

Our experience with Elite Care has been a very positive one! They've been very easy to work with, and the woman they sent was friendly, professional, and confident. I would highly recommend the service!

Thank you for sending us Pauline to work with [Removed].

Help From This Agency

This agency was good at times. The care was provided. I requested a fluent Spanish speaking caretaker but they only had one and she was not always available. I also needed someone who was steady and stable. Overall they were friendly and maintained my home while caring for my dad in our home.

Services

Terrible customer service, irresponsible aides!
Will never recommend.
Thanks

Definitely recommend this company to help with aging parents

My family had a great experience with this company. The customer service was amazing from the start and the aide they sent for my Dad was amazing! The prices are reasonable and they were even willing to adjust the time of arrival at the last minute. The aide that arrived was gentle, kind, professional, clean, caring and we bonded with him immediately. We highly recommend this company and will use them and recommend them in the future.

Everything went perfectly!

Everything went perfectly!

very responsive

Elite Care has been very responsive. They are willing to work with medicare. The only thing is the director of the service can be very obnoxious. The case managers are just wonderful. Overall it has been a good experience.

This place is just awful, frankly. The managers are both rude and incompetent. They don't know how to communicate and just seem like they're in it for the money.

Never again.

Don't Entrust Your Loved One To This Staff

Awful service and poorly trained staff. The executive director, Arye Jacobs, is extremely rude and inconsiderate.

It took us about 3 weeks of broken promises and [removed] before we got our dad away from these people.

Great homecare service

So far our experience with Elite Care has been a very good one, we've had no problems. The administrative staff are very responsive, and always give you a call back to let you know they got your message, or to confirm any changes. The billing has always been accurate and easy to deal with. They've also been very accommodating in terms of schedule adjustments. The caregiver that we have worked with has been great as well. She's been reliable, and able to handle all the tasks we needed her for. I would recommend the service.

Home Care selected - not a residential facility

Did not need a senior living facility. We are doing home care and are happy with the caregiver from Elite Care.

As you or your loved one begin to make the proper adjustments and are faced with all these new challenges, Elite Care is by your side every step of the way.

We offer guidance and assistance whenever , however , and wherever it is needed .

With years of experience and knowledge of the health care industry , Elite Care is specially qualified to serve a vast and varied clientèle.

Elite Care provides assistance to the elderly and their families when the need for additional care begins to arise.Whether exploring the need for Nursing Home placement, Home Care , Geriatric Care Management or Companion Care , Elite Care is there to make sure that your loved one is receiving the proper care they truly deserve.

Elite Care companions are dedicated to understanding the needs of our clients, while maintaining the clients unique independence at home . Our companions are top-of-the-line, because you and your loved one deserves nothing short of elite care. Whether it is just for a few hours or around the clock, our caregivers are carefully selected to provide our clients with professional, , reliable, and compassionate service.

All of our companions go through a rigorous training and have the full support of our office staff to ensure that we can meet all our client’s needs. At Elite Care, we take the time to try and match the appropriate caregiver with the appropriate client to help ensure a successful relationship.