Synergy Homecare of Manhattan - New York, NY

Synergy Homecare of Manhattan - New York, NY has yet not published prices.

Synergy HomeCare prides itself on credibility and compassion by providing the best caregivers to our clients of all ages in their time of need. Our services are geared to meet a variety of real life challenges. Whether your loved one needs companionship, personal care, homemaking assistance, memory care or child care, our careTEAM of qualified and experienced caregivers is ready to help. We proudly serve Veterans, senior citizens, children with special needs, expectant mothers, and people with Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cancer and many other conditions.

From meal preparation to medication reminders to errands and a helping hand, we provide clients with licensed, bonded and insured caregivers who care. What's more - we have a number of complimentary services including our Vial of Life program and we provide a medical alert alarm to our clients free of charge.

Also - ask about our "courtesy care" service where we do check-in calls and record them so you can hear how your loved one is doing if you're far away!

We do accept long term care insurance and private pay clients. We can also expedite benefits for Veterans and for spouses of Veterans.

A bit mediocre if I must say so myself

My mother is 87 and not very open to having someone in her home. As a family we have decided to have someone there as a companion for my mother since I'm not in the same state. When we got in touch with Synergy it was such a great experience. They responded quickly and seemed to be very accommodating. It's been a couple of months and we are now on our second caregiver. The first caregiver didn't work out and the second has only been working a day. She was supposed to call and introduce herself to me but has yet to do so.

Synergy Homecare Of Manhattan

Concerned and competent service. They try their best to provide good service and are always available to handle any issues that may arise.

good arrangement

I have not been too terribly involved in the process as my sister has mostly overseen things to make sure mom is getting the care that she needs, but from what I have been able to see and gather, everything with Synergy Homecare of Manhattan seems to be a very good arrangement. I have not heard any complaints and mom seems very happy.

Great company

Recently started with synergy and everyone has been super accommodating and patient. They spent a lot of time in helping us understand our needs with our mother and even came by to introduce our caregiver. Our primary caregiver has been wonderful and we are grateful for the help and relief synergy has provided. We did have a couple fill ins when we needed last minute support, some better than others but overall has been such a huge relief for our family and we know our mom is in excellent hands!

Mixed experience

We have had a mixed experience with Synergy Homecare. We have had a regular, reliable caregiver that comes on the weekends that we are very pleased with, however when we schedule care during the week it has always been a different person and some of them have been less than professional.

Good service, overall

Overall the service has been good. We've had a few problems, and I feel like I'm on the phone with them more than I need to be, but in general they've been very accommodating about working with us to get the care that my loved one needs.

Great homecare service

Our experience with Synergy Homecare has been a good one! Everything has just been above average in general. They're easy to work with, always on time, and the aides themselves have been very friendly.

At home care for criticallly ill parent

Great experience ....Responsible and caring. Always there when I needed anything. Unfortunately, my Mom passed away but their home attendants, for the most part, were caring and knowledgeable.

Excellent service, overall

Overall it has been a good experience working with Synergy Homecare. David Munson, the owner, has been great to work with. He is very responsive to call and communication, and I feel like he put a lot of effort into getting us matched up with someone my loved one with work well with. They really try to be available for any sort of scheduling, and to have replacements available for any sort of scheduling conflicts with your regular caregivers.

Good care, and a very responsive owner

We've had a good experience working with Synergy so far. The owner has always been very responsive, and gets right on any issue that you let him know about. The only issue we've ever had is when we told them we needed someone able to lift a 200lb person the first caregiver they sent was a little small.

site set up differently fro...

site set up differently from others--by specific service rather than title of staff; liked assessment tool. 4 hours homemaking/week which sounds right