Bayada Nurses - New York City - New York, NY

Bayada Nurses - New York City - New York, NY has yet not published prices.

good, helpful, understanding, and accommodating

We had a really good experience with Bayada Nurses. Everybody, from the staff to the caregivers, were all very good, helpful, understanding, and accommodating. They were super super helpful. I am no longer using them simply because it got to be tough for me to afford it, but they were very good and I would highly recommend them.

national, accredited, 24/7 ...

national, accredited, 24/7 phone access; 'Household Support Services'; clear supervision arrangement

Willing to do the heavy lifting

She has PPMS, she has to have nursing help and she wants to stay in her apartment which isn't practical and she doesn't want any one there with her. So its hard to rate them highly but I can't give them a bad one because it's not really their problem. She can't really do anything so she's a dead weight and certain people can do it with great faculty but very few can and very few try. The people that come now do, but the problem is there's quite a bit of turnoever because if you go through a normal nursing agency they either don't want to do the physical lifting or they're not comfortable with that, some independent ones will and this is one of them.

At BAYADA Home Health Care, we strive to serve a special purpose—to help individuals in need have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide.