Hometeam - New York, NY

Hometeam - New York, NY has yet not published prices.

Loving Caregivers!

The caregiver that went to my mother's home was steady, they didn't change nurses all of the time. She cooked meals and did some light housekeeping for my mother. We are no longer using the HomeTeam because my mother moved in with me, but the day she was leaving, the caregiver drove my mother to the airport and persuaded them to let her wait with my mother at the gate so she wouldn't be alone. We had a really good experience with them.

Overall a good service!

The caregivers that come out to the house are always on time. They are nice and help around the house as well as with our loved ones personal needs. They made the process of setting up the service easy. They explained everything up front. There have been some communication issues, however I would recommend this service.

So Far Everything is Going Well

So far everything is going well, it is a work in progress. We had a couple of replacements, but so far the one we have now is pretty good. The agency is very good, they are quick to respond and they are trying their best. We need a care giver that is able to provide transportation for my mother. It is a work in progress. Overall they are very willing to work with us. I would recommend this home care agency.

Great Service

They are a great service. Their rapid response by text or email is a great relief. The initial assessment was a high quality and thorough. The staff is very professional. I receive a daily email of any topics of concern from them. I am very pleased!

They were very technologically savvy.

I interviewed Home Team when I was looking for options. They were very technologically savvy. I didn't go with them, as I just wasn't able to really connect to make arrangements when I was traveling. They were even more expensive than the agency I did go with. Their organization was really great. I was pretty impressed with their service, and the level of training they are supposed to give their employees.

It's worked out pretty well so far.

It's worked out pretty well so far. We have had a couple of times where there was an issue where someone didn't show up, but they have done a fair job covering those instances as well. The billing and administrative side of things seems to be pretty smooth. We get a fair amount of consistency with mostly the same few people coming in, from what I can tell. I would say they are about a 4 out of five.

Home Team was reliable, and there when we needed them.

Home Team was reliable, and there when we needed them. They did a good job, we didn't have any issues and were satisfied with the service.