Touching Hearts at Home - New York, NY

Touching Hearts at Home - New York, NY has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Care For Pets
  • Laundry
  • Mobility Assistance

Best Home Care

Touching Hearts has provided our family peace of mind. We know that everyday our dad is getting the care he needs and that our mom is receiving the support she deserves. Overall, the caregivers have been so helpful and caring. Can't imagine what we would do without Touching Hearts.
Highly recommended .

My 91 year old mother, an upper east side resident, has started showing some signs of memory loss / Dementia and I wish we would have called these folks sooner. Balancing my busy schedule between work, the kids, and taking care of mom more than we used to really started to take a toll. The Caregivers seem to really want to be there helping her and this has allowed our visits to her to feel a lot more "back to normal". I hope things continue as well as they've started!

Wonderful Caregivers

Touching Hearts at Home has the most compassionate, helpful people who really understand how to work with the elderly. We called after my 88 year old mother in law fell and broke her hip and needed more home care after rehabilitation than what insurance would cover. After that the question is, "Where do we go from here?" Fortunately we found them. This is a truly wonderful and caring organization.

Boy have I gotten lucky finding Touching Hearts At Home. They have been helping my brother now for six months and they are excellent in every respect. Caring, knowledgeable, professional. My brother has a number of problems physical and emotional and they know how to deal with each problem.

Touching Hearts is the way to go!

Touching hearts allowed us an option to bring our good friend home instead of staying at a facility. They take such wonderful care of him and are in constant contact with myself about his needs and progress. All staff members I have met have been so personable and helpful. You can tell they truly care about my friend and doing a good job.

these folks do a great job!

Touching Hearts is an impressive organization. They have been totally flexible in meeting my family's needs and seem to genuinely care how we are doing. Craig calls to follow up on how the caretaker is doing and on the one occasion that we were not 100% happy with one of the caregivers, they sent a different person with no questions asked. I never expected such customized care and have been really happy with their help; they are always available by phone and have their pulse on our individual story.

Touching Hearts at Home - Manhattan knows we all age in different ways, with different needs, at different times. Many adults living with medical conditions, or seniors with the progressive changes that come with aging, choose to remain in the comfort of home. We make it possible by helping with the tasks of daily living. Our person-centered care provides the physical, emotional, and spiritual support that everyone deserves.

Caring is what we do. When family and friends can't be there, we can. Think of us as an additional resource to your lifestyle needs.

Our services are customized to meet the individual needs of each client. Care can be provided for just a few hours per visit, up to 24 hours, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. We are also available for on-call needs and short-term schedules. You can count on reliability and dependability from Touching Hearts at Home.

Give us a call and we'll schedule an in person appointment to discuss your needs and come up with a personalized plan today.