Regency Residence - Port Richey, FL

Good Experience

I had a very nice tour of this community. It is a good community with friendly people. From what I saw the community was nice, and clean. The staff was kind, and helpful. My questions were answered, and the experience was a good one overall.

A Very Nice Place and the right choice for my dad

My dad is adjusting well at the Regency Residence which is independent living only. The location is one of the reason for our decision as it is close to my mother who is in skilled care.
The facility is lovely and the staff is friendly, patient and helpful.
My dad usually has breakfast at home and he likes to go to dining room for lunch and dinner, he says the food is great and that he is getting fat.
There are plenty of activities for the residents also with a shuttle and field trips for those who want to go.
I would definitely recommend the Regency to family and friends.

Kind Tour

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. Everything went well, and I enjoyed my tour overall. Everyone was very kind.

I'm very happy

The food, the staff and community is excellent! I chose this community because I am disabled and it was becoming harder to get around. My life has completely turned around since moving here.

Helping my dear friend find a safe place was paramount in our decision process when searching for a new home. Regency Residence is that and so much more. The facility is lovely and the staff is friendly, patient and extremely helpful. My friend is thrilled with her new home and many new friends. I would highly recommend this facility.

Perfect Fit For My Friend

So far it has been a great for my friend with this community. He hasn't moved in yet, due to packing delays. This is a good community, everything is very nice and clean. They are allowing him to bring his small dog with him, which was a big plus for him. The staff have been friendly and kind. I know he is going to be safe and in good hands here. It is a perfect place for my friend and his needs.

Nice facility

Regency is a nice facility and it is always clean and seems to be well run and maintained. The staff is professional and friendly. There are plenty of activities for the residents and the food is also pretty good.

I am happy with it so far

I am happy with it so far, it hasn't been that long yet, but I have no complaints. There are plenty of activities and entertainment. The food is good, I like the food. That's one reason I chose them, and they had a good price, and I really liked the location. The other residents seem pretty friendly. I went to about a half a dozen places, and this was the best. So far I don't have any complaints at all here.

Very friendly staff!

Overall I think they're doing a great job at Regency Residence. My loved one feels safe and is happy here. The individual rooms are very nice, and a great deal compared to some of the other options we looked at in the area! One thing that really drew me to this place when we toured was how happy and friendly all of the residents seemed, they were more than willing to tell you about what a nice place Regency is!
My only concern is that when we met with them to discuss moving my loved one in they said they would provide an "ambassador" to help her get acquainted and integrated into the community. They didn't actually come through on this on their own, I had to remind them what they told me, but the issue did get resolved!

A Place for My Aunt

Linda Coleman from "A Place for Mom" found me Regency Residence. It is a"Hidden Gem" in Port Richey, where I live and is just around the corner from me. ( I'm in the long term care business and I forgot about Regency). My Aunt has had several moves in the last 4 years, this will be her last and we finally found the best. Regency is clean and bright and friendly . Dog friendly( Fifi her 5 lb poodle is welcome also). The staff are real! They are not putting on a show for visitors. The other residents are also friendly and welcoming. I know she will be at home here.

Absolutely fanstastic

They were absolutely fantastic, they provided everything that we were hoping they would, and we can't really think of any way they could improve on the service. It's a very nice looking place, the employees are very friendly, and all of the services provided are top notch.

Gracious Living

This property really lives to its reputation as gracious living for retirees.

She liked it but it's like anything e...

She liked it but it's like anything else, if you're not doing it yourself, the cooking, the cleaning, etc. it's not the same. They just want to moan about something but she was happy and she was there for about 6 years.

Just one mile east of the Gulf of Mexico, you’ll love everything that Regency Residence has to offer. We’re close to shopping, dining opportunities, entertainment and three major hospitals within a five-mile radius.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind