Grand Villa of New Port Richey - New Port Richey, FL

The Move to the Community

My dad moved into the Grand Villa and his first night was really good. He had a temporary experience there before and it was a bad experience. He is back there now and he is content and he is happier. The community is well maintained and they showed me variety of options for my dad. He has no complaints about the food, he is eating good meals. He has his privacy with his own apartment. They suit him well.

Everything is Well For My Mother in This Community

So far everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. I'am satisfied with all they have done for my family. This is a nice community overall.

Good Care

My father is doing as well as can be expected with his move to this community. He is still adjusting, but I know he is in good hands. They are doing a great job taking care of him,and his needs. This is a great community, and I would recommend it.

Good Tour

My tour of this facility was a nice. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. My tour guide was very kind, and knowledgeable. All my questions were answered, it was a good experience. My tour went well.

Excellent community, I would recommend it to anybody!

My mother was in assisted living for the first three weeks,then moved to Memory Care.She has told me they don't have a lot of activities for memory care. I've seen them play BINGO one time. My mother said they do take them on a "mystery trip" every Friday. She doesn't like the food in memory care, it isn't fresh because she is located on the 5th floor and by the time it gets to her they have to microwave it.She doesn't have anyone to talk to in her area.Although, the staff is very friendly and easy to get along with. My mother gives them a hard time and doesn't want their help but they are still friendly and assist when needed.They clean her room everyday. They mop, sweep and do her laundry once a week. All in all, it's a very clean community with a friendly staff! Every time I visit the staff greets me with a warm welcome. The biggest issue has been my mother adjusting to her new surroundings and being away from home.

Wonderful visit. Lots of information that I needed to know. Very friendly staff. The residents looked like they enjoyed living there. Very clean. I would recommend this facility based on my visit there.

A clean facility

The New Port Inn is a very clean facility. Everyone seemed to be friendly. The value was pretty good. The care services were poor. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable.

I give New Port Inn 5 Stars for all they do.

My mother in law needs full assistance but because she has a single room with her own bath, she also feels like she is living independently. So she has all the help she needs and still has privacy in her own room. She requires 24 hour oxygen. She has macular with limited sight and end stage pulmonary fibrosis. Having a sense of independence and community I believe has really given her a boost and stronger will to live.The staff is very helpful and responsive. It really has been a wonderful experience. Debra has been so great since our first meeting and continues to respond to anything we need immediately. My experience with the staff I have met has also been good. They are friendly and helpful. Having a nurse on staff 24 hours a day with all of my mother in laws needs is reassuring as well, even though she is with Hospice. For the level of care she receives for this price it really is incredible compared to other facilities she had been in previously for rehab. I highly recommend New Port Inn. Most importantly my Mother in law loves it there as well and that is a comfort for all of us to know she is safe, well cared for and comfortable. Not having the burden of all that pressure on the family is invaluable.

Very nice facility, clean,bright,friendly,Lots of space to visit with family privately..I was impressed.didn't get to discuss cost due to it being a Sat. tour.

Extremely friendly!

They are extremely friendly there-everyone from the director right down to cleaning staff. My mother has been happy there and they take good care of her.

Review of New Port Inn Alzheimer's / Memory Care in New Port Richey, FL

5 story, memory care on 5th. Smelled. Reasonable cost, near home

Really Good!

We visited and it was really, really good. I don't have anything negative to say about them. The only thing is that they are too close to where I'm living to be perfectly honest. The last thing I need is my mother right around the corner so it was just the location that I didn't like. I'm not sure what their costs were but I think they were in line with others.