The Best Place For Him

My husband was in the Assisted Living and while I was out of town he enjoyed seeing my friends. He fell there and they took him to the hospital right away. It did not end well and he had a stroke. The staff were taking very good care of him and I have no complaints about the community.

Too Many Levels

I had made an appointment for a tour here. When I got there the person who I was to tour with was not there, so I just got information about the community. They didn't call to let me know she was not going to be there. I also did not like that there are several levels to facility and that it sat near the highway.

Not a good vibe!

We did not like the Regency Park at all. It is a renovated hotel and it feels like it's still a hotel when you walk in. We did not like the hallways or anything about it. Like any other place, they had activities and nice people, but it was not what we were looking for.

Kind Friendly Community

So far everything is working out very well since my mothers move to this community. I know she is safe and being cared for very well. It has been a good experience. They have a good staff, they are helpful and kind. She is doing well, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. This is a community I would recommend.

My Mom Is Happy Here

My mom is doing quite well and she likes it there and she is happy being in the memory care wing. i believe she is getting the right level of care . It is a busy place but she is okay and she just seems happy in their care.

Healing Well at This Care Home

My mother is healing pretty well here at this care home. I know she is safe and in good hands here. I'am pleased with everything they have done. They are providing her with good care. I don't if this would be a long term care home for her. They do have limited staff, which concerns me. It is a very nice place for the right person, and I would recommend it.

I would recommend Regency Park for your loved one.

I love that the facility is small and the residents get to know each other early on and take the new resident "under their wing." The food is prepared by a Chef which is excellent. Full 3 meals a day, plus snacks, is more than adequate. The friendliness of the staff is awesome and caring. The only issue I have had is having to follow-up on medical issues that needed to be taken care of: getting the flu shot, getting toe nails cut; I had to ask several times. The activities are plentiful but getting the resident there seems to be lacking. My relative has not attended one in 2 months. Other than that, I would highly recommend this Assisted Living/Memory Care Facility.

Happy

I find that my Mother gets what she needs and is kept busy most of the time. And the most important is she really is happy at Regency Park.