Savannah Manor - Leesburg, FL

Nice Place!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community and so far I have no complaints of how things have been going for my loved one. The staff have been on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had as well as other great amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the right location for my brother in the end decision.

Absolutely horrible! The building was dirty, the residents were dirty and the workers weren't any better

I would recommend it for a long term for memory residents.

The people are nice. But it's more for dementia and Alzheimer's, and that made it a little hard to socialize. The food was excellent, and about 95% of aides were very good. I would recommend it for a long term for memory residents.

visitors are important

They don’t communicate between shifts. They all act like the girls on the night shift don’t know what they’re talking about. The girls at night don’t answer the bell and my friend says it takes them hours to answer. I need to call before I get there to make sure that he’s clean. One of the residents told me that if a person has visitors then the person gets attention, but if not then they don’t. Millie is excellent.

What we need

They provide all the services we need. The activities seem good, even though my loved one doesn’t participate. I’m pretty satisfied. There is enough parking, so that I’ve never had any trouble finding a place to park. The food has always looked good when I’ve seen it.