Eustis Senior Care - Eustis, FL

Not Impressed with this Community

i was not impressed with my tour of this community. The appearance of the community could had been better. The staff was kind, but I do not feel this community for my loved ones, and their needs.

Needs to be updated and a major clean up. Very dark and depressing. The rooms were small and there may be 4 people to one bathroom. Not many of there clients were out and interacting. I was there in middle of afternoon.

They are doing an excellent job.

They are doing an excellent job. They go out of their way to work with you. They are constantly coming up with new suggestions. The only thing, if I could say anything is that the rooms are a little small. I can't say enough good things about them. I haven't had any complaints about the food. We liked the vibe we got from Rhea, that she is not doing it for the money, but this is where her heart is. If there was ever anything they are quick about working with us.

Caring Owner

It is fine, it is a nursing home, but it is good. Nothing particular, but the owner is very caring, I have popped in an she has always got a great personality.

No activities or interactio...

No activities or interaction for residents. Over monthly price range.