Brookdale Tavares - Tavares, FL

Brookdale Tavares - Tavares, FL has yet not published prices.

Satisfied With This Community

My father is currently in rehab, but we did have a good experience with this community. They have a good, friendly staff. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. I was satisfied with everything they did for our family, this is a nice facility with friendly people.

Great Place!!

It has been a while since I had taken a tour of this place but I have no complaints of how things had went. I thought the staff did a nice job with the presentation and where very knowledgeable about everything they had to offer. It was just not the right location or right time when we had looked at this place.

A good tour

This is a nice looking community. It is one floor and it looks like a large square. This community is more for residents with Dementia. They do have smaller rooms on each side of the hallways. Everything is inside the community. They have a large dining room. The residents were participating in an activity when I visited. This community is laid out well and has a large foyer.

I Had a Nice Tour of This Community

I had a good tour of this community. The community looks nice, and well maintained. The staff was very kind, and polite. I was satisfied with my tour of this community, everything went well. It was a pleasant experience overall.

We loved it!

When my sister and I toured this Brookdale, we absolutely loved it. It was beautiful but it was also $2000 more a month than other places. Also, my mother did not need Memory care yet, so we chose a different Brookdale.

Friendly Staff!!

All of the staff that greeted us during our tour where very friendly and had lots of great information to give me about there community. I would defiantly suggest that they have a stronger communication line. What I mean by that is when I had asked who there main point of contact was I could not get a straight answer. I think that is important in case of emergency or if I needed to get a hold of my mother.

Thankful

A caring staff. Clean and pleasant atmosphere. Staff helped in the transition from independent living to assisted living. Physical therapy staff also caring and professional. They have added more mobility and independencey for mother-in-law.

More then happy so far.

My mother-in-law has been there a short time. As time passes I'm sure it will be 5 stars across the board.

This was a lovely facility. It was a little pricey.

I like this community for my dad so far. The staff is great and everything in the community is in close proximity. We like that there is a good amount of residents in the community but not too many. We are pleased and would recommend this community to other families.

We liked it, it was nice.

We stayed here for a short trial period. We liked it, it was nice. It was a little on the expensive side for a long term stay. We were looking for something a little more independent, we thought it would be a little easier to socialize.

Positive respite stay experience

We used Brookdale Tavares for a brief respite stay for a loved one, and overall I thought things went well. The staff here seemed friendly and professional, they took good care of my loved one, and the facility itself was well kept and clean.

We had checked out larger communities but decided to go with Brookdale Tavaries because of the smaller home style and easier navigation for my wife's 88 year old Dad,and we are sure glad we did.The staff and Nurses go the extra mile to make sure he is comfortable & clean.

Sterling House is Just Right!

Sterling House is small enough that it really feels like home. The staff are exceptionally kind, and professional. The residents have plenty of opportunities to be engaged in lots of varied activities throughout the week and as a newcomer they reached out to my mother personally who was feeling a little lost in a new place. It is also quiet in a nice way but when the situation arises like around the dinner table there are very nice conversations going on. It will not take too long before my mom has some new friends. A big plus is that everyone listens to you and if you have a specific need for your loved one....like ice cream and cookies for dinner, they are very flexible and accommodating. I also see lots of safety practices in place which is very reassuring. I know and feel that they are doing everything possible to make my mom and her family feel like it really is home, only it's better!

Very lovely setiting. Quiet...

Very lovely setiting. Quiet. Small enough to feel homey. Staff was very friendly. Residents I met were happy. Choices for rooms had variety. It was easy to chose. Prices and plans reasonable.

Bright and Clean

Nice and clean, I actually know the people there. They have nice staff. It's bright and clean and there were a lot of activities for the residents to participate in.

Purely an assisted living facility. M...

Purely an assisted living facility. My mom is still very mobile and it was too depressing.

Brookdale Tavares offers assisted living options for seniors in Tavares, Florida. We are conveniently nearby many restaurants and shops.

Pamper yourself at our beauty/barber shop, leisurely stroll our walking paths or enjoy a good book in our sun room — at Brookdale Tavares, there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of amenities and activities, including:

Yoga
Indoor bowling
Bird feeding
Coffee chats
Cooking demonstrations

Our single-story community offers four different apartment floor plans for residents to choose from, ranging from 288-442 square feet. We take care of life's mundane daily chores so our residents are free to enjoy all our community has to offer.

At Brookdale Tavares we are committed to providing the best care to our residents. We work with each individual to create a personalized care plan tailored to their specific needs. We review these plans on a regular basis to ensure we are taking care of all our residents' needs. Our trained staff members are available 24 hours a day so families and residents can rest easy knowing someone is always there.