Florie's Home - Simi Valley, CA

Wonderful Place

It's been a good experience for my father-in-law and I am happy with the care. I like the attentive and friendly staff they are welcoming to our family. They maintain the facility to be very well cleaned. My father-in-law likes his meals a lot. Overall he is doing well at this community.

More than happy!!!

Florie's house is absolutely wonderful!!! I am so thankful we found it. It is very clean and comfortable, it feels like a home. The owner Stella is wonderful to my father in law. Her son Arl is helping Stella and he is so loving and kind.
Many times when I come visit,
Stella or arl are sitting with my father in law.
I'm so happy that my father in law is being cared for by such wonderful people. Stella makes all of there meals, they can have snacks anytime. My father in law really likes Stella's cooking. If I could give this house more stars I would!! Thank you Stella and Arl

Review of Florie's Home - Simi Valley, CA

Very nice staff. Estela seemed very caring and knowledgeable. The house was very clean and the garden was lovely. However the residents were fairly low functioning which would not work for my mother in law so we were not able to place her there.