Simi Hills Home Care Center, LLC - Simi Valley, CA

[Name removed] is great. Her staff was friendly and seemed attentive to the residents. The area is nice on a cul de sac and near a park. The house itself is simple and not fancy but looks clean a little cluttered.The bedrooms are simple and small with two twin beds.

Contact person did not seem to know a tour was scheduled, but conducted a good tour. Very comfortable home located on a quiet cut-de-sac. while not updated, the rooms, baths and common areas are warm and homey. Contact person made an effort to learn about my. brothers condition. Staff seemed friendly and engaged.

A Very Good Community

My mom is doing very well and adjusting to being in this community. It is definelty a good place for my mom. They are very good at what they do and provide. She is eating very well, the people are all very nice, the facility is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Nice smaller community

I'm very pleased with the service here, the staff are all very friendly and caring. I feel like she is getting much more individual attention here since it is a smaller community. They keep everything very clean, and they're great about making sure everyone is comfortable and content.
They haven't got very many activities on site, but they've been working on improving that.

Simi Hills Home Care Center

Nick Haner had provided me with a list of facilities within the location and budget of my mom. The first one I visited was Simi Hills Home Care Center. The Administrator Lidia Medina was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I explained my mom’s condition and her finances and she responded with a long list of what her facility provided as far as care giving was concerned.
There was nothing missing and some things I had not even thought of. The pricing was within my mom’s budget and the facility was in IMACULATE condition.
The onsite caregivers, Angelo and Doris, were very friendly and ready to answer any questions I had. I also met the only other resident there, and she was very pleasant.

Simi Hills Home Care Center is the example of which all other Board and Care facilities should be modelled after.

I went to this facility, nice, there ...

I went to this facility, nice, there were 3 very, very old women there, I know I shouldn't be so picky, but. I talked with the director and the price was 2,300, not negoicable. So I'm still going to go to Oxnard and check it out.

Designed to meet the primary needs of elderly who can not function independently but who does not need skilled nursing care.

Provides a home-like environment creating community of compatible adults here they can "age place".

Our goal is to create a Home with atmosphere of acceptance and warmth.