Refreshing Springs Assisted Living II - Bowie, MD

• Resident Activites
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • hospice care assistance
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Ostomy Care

100% Satisfied

While my mom is making her adjustment slowly we are 100% satisfied on making the move-in. She is getting 100% care and everything is going wonderful. My #1 reason for choosing them is because they had a private room available. I also liked the owner, the staff, and the location. I thought she would bond with 2 other women around the same age as her and having dementia. they bonded well.

Working Out Well For Us

My father is doing pretty well here at this care home. He is doing better each day. The only issue I had was that there isn't many activities offered. There is only him and one another resident. The good thing is they are willing to work with me to help correct the issue. They do a good job with keeping the place nice and cleaning. The care giver cooks great meals. I know he is safe and being cared for very well here. It is a place I would recommend.

Denise Philip-Powell

Thank you so much for your review. We are correcting the issue, and if there is anything else we can improve, please leave a comment at the facility, or give us a call anytime. We appreciate you and your love one.

Best care and staff

My cousin who had Alzheimer's lived at Refreshing Springs Assisted Living for a few months. The staff was very good and attentive to her.

The facility was always clean and never smelled bad when I visited. The staff rounded twice at night to check on her.

She had late Alzheimer's and didn't recognize herself anymore and everyday at 2pm she would say I have to go to work because I am needed at the hospital. The staff was very professional and redirected my cousin and was able to calm her down by looking at her photo album with all of her love ones. Unfortunately we had to move her because of her elopement risk, but I have all good things to say about the staff and owners of the Facility.

Excellent Care for my mom

My mom lived at Refreshing Springs Assisted Living II and she was well taken care of by the 2 caregivers that lived there. My mom needed specialized care and she was always accommodated. They were professional, gentle, loving, and caring toward my mom. She couldn't walk and didn't like to go out of her room. The caregivers would spread time with her talking to her, feeding her when she couldn't eat for herself. My mom was never dirty or soiled when I visited her. In the end of her life she was on hospice and she was able to stay there and be cared for there which I am greatful for.

The staff was very patient with my mom and helped her keep her dignity at the end. I will always be greatful to the staff and owners of Refreshing Springs and I would recommend them to any family looking for a place for their love ones.

Denise Philip-Powell

Thank you so much for your review.

They've done a pretty good job. My grandma got out of rehab and they were very accommodating and I have nothing bad to say.

Denise Philip-Powell

Thank you so much for your review. We maintain the highest standards of care in our facilities. We were honored to have your grandma in our facility.

no overnight supervision available

Denise Philip-Powell

Our Staff round twice a night on our residents to check on them and to toilet them. All of our residents sleep through the night so overnight staff is not needed at this time. If a resident needs awake overnight staff to accommodate their needs we will hire one to fit their needs.

The most ideal solution for seniors looking for a relaxing and convenient retirement. Here at Refreshing Springs Homes, we make it a point to give our best to our residents by maintaining our facilities and consistently meeting their daily needs!

WE ARE AN ALL INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY THAT OFFERS ONE ON ONE NURSING CARE, NURSE ON CALL 24 HOURS A DAY FOR ALL EMERGENCIES, THREE BALANCED MEALS PER DAY AND EVENING SNACK, PRIVATE AND SEMI PRIVATE BEDROOMS, BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GROUNDS, RANCH STYLE HOME WITH FAMILY ROOM.

3 LOCATIONS:

2929 Tallow Lane Bowie, MD 20715

12301 Kemmerton Lane Bowie, MD 20715

12414 Stretton Lane Bowie, MD 20715

We deliver optimal individual- based care to our residents while maintaining their integrity and independence. Our assisted living program is the ideal solution for seniors who need additional help with daily activities, such as bathing,dressing, and medication reminders. We provide activities that promote interaction with residents and staff while enhancing physical and mental well being. At Refreshing Springs, we select staff who are dedicated to serving seniors. Our employees are well-trained and caring individuals who truly want to help. Our goal is to ensure that our residents are safe and comfortable in their home.

Level I Residents
Medication Reminder/Administration
Bathing and shower assistance, as needed
Monitoring of meals attendance and Personal Hygiene
Occasional reminders
Social, recreational and religious activities

Level II Residents
Medication reminder/administration
Toileting reminders with occasional assistance as needed
Bathing and personal grooming assistance
Monitoring/assisting with meals as needed
Occasional reminders
Housekeeping assistance

Level III Residents
Medication Reminder/Administration
Frequent monitoring of special health problems
Assistance with feeding
Incontinence care
Extensive assistance with dressing and undressing
Bathing or Showering assistance