NE'VILLE'S LLC - Bowie, MD has yet not published prices.

Dad's Transition

I met [removed] a year ago and we weren't quite ready to move Dad back to MD. When he was ready, she was the only person I called and he moved in with her the following week.
Dad had dementia and had trouble relating to strangers but he got attached to [removed] and her staff immediately. They were caring and loving and took the time to communicate with him. participate in his life, and 'play his games'.
They were awesome with him and our family in his last days and are still very supportive to this day.

A tour under construction

I toured this community. When I did the tour they were under construction and I did not feel at this time I could see with the construction that it was not a community that I could not move my mom in right away. The lady I spoke to was nice and answered the questions I did have at this time. I am sure families would want to contact this community and get more information.

Awesome Services at NE'VILLE'S LLC Care Facility

My husband and I are very pleased with NE'VILLE'S LLC with the care of my father-in-law. The facility is very well kept, and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. Mrs. Nedd and her staff always take the time to provide information concerning the care of our loved one, and never hesitate to allow us to review any documentation concerning the care.
This is a very professional facility, and the owner is always very personable and friendly to her clients. She is providing a great service to the community, and I will recommend her facility to any person that needs private, wholesome care. This place has been a blessing and a God-send to me and my family, and we are forever grateful.

A great place for mom

Wow!!!! When I did a walk-through of this facility (Ne 'Ville's) it was breathtaking. It was immaculate, comfortable and pleasant, bright & airy, with a homey atmosphere. This assisted living facility was clean, clean, clean from the front door to the back yard. Even the community was quiet. If it ever comes to the point that I need a place for my mother, I will choose Ne ‘Ville’s hands down. If you looking for some place that is nice, quiet, With bright colors, caring, and secured, well look no further cause this is it Ne'Ville's

You won't get better care anywhere. Pam the owner, is a wonderful person, very loving and compassionate. She will take good care of your loved one, just like they are her own. She has many years of experience. You will be happy with your choice.

A great place for a love one

Wow!!!! When I did a walk-through of this facility (Ne 'Ville's) it was breathtaking. It was immaculate, comfortable and pleasant, bright & airy, with a homey atmosphere. This assisted living facility was clean, clean, clean from the front door to the back yard. Even the community was quit. If it every comes to the point that I need a place for my mother,
I will choose Ne ‘Ville’s hands down.
If you looking for some place that is nice, quit,
With bright colors, caring, and secured, well look
no further cause this is it Ne'Ville's

A Rare Find!

I have known the owner of this facility for over 20 years, and have the highest respect for her professionalism, knowledge, trustworthiness, and caring. I recently toured the freshly renovated facility, and found it immaculate, with all new equipment and furnishings, top notch security, a professional staff, and a homey atmosphere. When the time comes, I would not hesitate to place my loved ones in their care.

All the comforts of home

This facility is immaculate, staff is caring and pleasant, security is excellent and residents are happy and comfortable. I enjoyed touring this facility and when the time is right I will select Ne'Ville's LLC for my loved one.

I've looked at several assisted living facilities for my aging parent and Ne'Ville's is a very nice facility. The home is immaculate, the staff is professional and caring, the security system is top notch and the home is very comfortable and pleasant. When the time is right, I will choose Ne'Ville's to care for my mother.