Cridge Home Care Assisted Living - Bowie, MD

A More Secure Place For My Sister In Law

This community offers the level of care my sister in law is in need of. Her level of dementia requires that she be in a more secure place due to her wandering. The community is very nice clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and very helpful. She does activities that are appropriate for her. She is liking the food to our knowledge.

Didn't Like The Community

There were myself, my brother and my dad that toured this community and we all got the same feeling that this just wasn't going to be the right fit for dad. There was nothing that really impressed any of us. The person that gave us the tour seemed to struggle to give us information .We didn't get that welcoming feeling there seemed to be nothing that gave us that homey feeling to the point where my dad didn't even want to look at any of the rooms he just knew the place wasn't for him.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Cridge Assisted Living, I'd give them high marks across the board! The staff here are all very friendly, and take exceptionally good care of my loved one. They're very accommodating, and have no problems providing for any dietary needs or meal assistance your loved one might have.