Ovalstone Comfort Home - Bowie, MD

I feel better my father being here

My dad knew as soon as he stepped into this community this is where he wanted too be. The residents are extremely friendly and he has already started making friends that he can enjoy sports with. The looks forward to meal time he really likes the food. The community is modern and up to date extremely clean. They don't offer too many activities he does say he gets a little bored so I would like to see them do more things but they do offer game night. I can rest easier and relax knowing that he is getting the best care there.

Very attentive and caring staff!

They do a fantastic job! I'd give them 5s across the board. The owners are so attentive and caring towards the residents. They really want to make sure they're doing what is best for each individual person, and they made sure to have a detailed discussion with both me and my loved one to figure out what she needed. They're very careful and diligent when it comes to medications, and they even gave us a few questions to bring up with my loved one's doctors the next time we went!

Wonderful place

So far we are very pleased with this facility! Mom is doing very well here, and is adjusting to her new living situation beautifully. They take excellent care of her, and the staff and the owners really went out of their way to make her transition a smooth one. The owners are a compassionate and caring family, and the caregivers they hire reflect those same values. As of this review they are still a very new community, and don't have many residents yet, so I can't comment on things like the activities, there simply aren't enough people here to do anything organized yet.

Ovalstone Comfort Home is an independently-run and locally-owned senior living facility located in the peaceful and tranquil neighborhood of Bowie Maryland.
We strive to maintain a dignified, independent lifestyle for our residents by providing all the comforts of a home in a warm, caring and safe environment.

With our bright family style dining room, private and semi Private rooms, well-scheduled individualized programs, and the hardwood floors found throughout, ensure safe barrier-free mobility and hygienic surroundings.

We have 24/7 on-duty personnel and staff who oversee the security, safety, and comfort of every individual. They are well-versed and experienced in their own fields of expertise. On top of that, these wonderful people are genuinely committed to their work of providing the highest level of care and compassion to each of our residents.

We work hard in making our home feel like home away from home....