Ameristar Assisted Living - Bowie, MD

A home feeling for mom

I am happy with the care from this community for my mom. It is a home that is giving her great care. They offer activities and she really does enjoy the music a lot. The community is clean and always nice to see him the staff give such great care. I feel good knowing that she is in a great place and I recommend other families to this community

The mythological land of Avalon was a magical place where everyone lived in peace and harmony. Well, our Avalon is the same home, we welcome all guests and visitors to see what makes our residence different from the rest. Having served the needs of the elderly for almost 20 years, Avalon has taken the best practices' of assisted living and incorporated them into a smaller home-like environment that makes Avalon feel like home. Upon entering Avalon, you immediately feel the elegance, comfort and intimacy that sets us apart from the other assisted living facilities.

Avalon is nestled in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Bowie. With the historic Bowie Mansion, Bowie Bath and Tennis Club across the street and public transportation at our doorstep, our residents are able to take advantage of the many services offered to the seniors by the City of Bowie.

Come, see what you've been missing at Avalon Assisted Living.