Reflections of Garden Place - Columbia, IL

• Resident Activites
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Respite Care

Very Good Community

My loved one has only been at Reflections for a short time, but so far, our experience with Refection's of Garden Place has been very good. The staff is very nice, and they seem to be trying very hard to work with my loved one and get to know her needs. I like that the community is very clean, and I'm hoping that once my loved one warms up to things more, she will participate in the activities there. I would recommend this community to others.

Gives that personal touch

Dad is doing well there he seems to be adjusting to his new surroundings and making friends. His personality is not the type that he will join activities but they do offer them. I was impressed by the way the property presents itself it gives the feeling of being at home and how they keep it clean. It is a small place with no more than 20 residents which is helpful so the staff can give more personal attention to the residents and make them feel comfortable and secure.
Dad says the food is average

We like Reflections

Kaisey has done a great job of holding my hand through every step. She has also made my mom feel very welcome. My mom has been moving around quite a bit , and she says this is her favorite place. She really likes her room! It is quiet and well lit.

She’s very happy there.

My loved one has only been here a short time. It’s a great place! She’s very happy there.

The best thing that I’ve found … my mom liked it and with the Alzheimer’s care – it’s small. There are only 22 people living there. It’s like a small class, you get more attention from the teacher in a small class than in a big one.

This community offers: memory care specialists for Alzheimer’s and/or other cognitive impairments, Adult Day Club, and Respite Care

Reflections at Garden Place, Monroe County’s first memory supported assisted living community, is located on historic Main Street in Columbia, IL. We have created a friendly home-like feel with only 19 apartments. Residents enjoy a number of activities in our living room, home-cooked meals in the dining room, or simply relaxing and enjoying the view in our sun room and outdoor, securely fenced in patio area. A nurse is on site to provide care and services to our residents 24/7. Call Madison today to schedule a tour, or feel free to stop in any time.

710 S. Main St.