Brandywine Living at Reflections Brick - Brick, NJ

Best decision

Making the decision to put my mother into the care of others was extremely difficult, however, after spending a great deal of time and several visits to Brandywine I knew this was the right place for her. My mother has been here almost 3 1/2 years and is thriving. The care she receives from the nursing staff is wonderful and I cannot say enough about [name removed] and [name removed]. They know I live many states away, therefore I do not get to see my mother as often as I would like. They will send me photos on occasion of my mom having a great time and those 2 always seem to know when I need those the most. It is truly a family there and we are blessed to have them in our lives, especially my mother's life.

Putting Dad in an assisted living facility was not an easy decision at all. [name removed] met with my sister and I and gave us a tour of both The Gables and Reflections and I was amazed she knew all the residents we came across by name. She greeted us with a smile, was very welcoming and answered all of our many questions. He has been a resident for six months now and we couldn't be happier with our choice. First impressions are everything and [name removed] made an excellent impression on behalf of Brandywine!

My mom

My mom has been there for almost two years and she couldn't be getting better care. She is treated with dignity, respect, and love. Sara and Denise are especially caring and my family is very grateful to them.

Reflections is a great place for my mom.

My mother has been at Reflections for three years. Our family is very happy with her care and find the staff to be very warm and caring. It puts me at ease knowing she is getting the best care out there.

If you are looking for a memory care ...

If you are looking for a memory care facility for a loved one, look no further this is the one. The entire staff is friendly, courteous and most importantly treats your loved one like their own family. From the nursing staff to the aides, office workers, recreation coordinators, chefs, maintenance and the receptionists, you will not find another group of outstanding caring professionals. Your loved one will be cared for, have a variety of recreation activities with lively entertainment, meals are definitely high quality, appearance is very clean and neat, and so much more. You will feel comfortable and at ease knowing your loved one is here in their new home, just like we have for the past three years. Why look elsewhere when this is the best, tour it and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Wonderful homey community, Caring Staff

We placed my aunt in this community after checking out many other communities in the area. We really liked the staff, the rooms and the building in general. They have lots of activities and my aunt felt very at home at The Gables. I really felt like Linda Melendez made us feel comfortable transitioning our loved one into her new home!

Life is beautiful at Brandywine Living. We have luxurious individual suites with a private bath and kitchen area. Meanwhile, on the other side of your door are services to meet your needs, and entertainment to enliven your spirit.

With on-site–not–on–call licensed nurses only steps away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no need to worry about where to turn for care.

When not relaxing in the privacy of their own suites, our residents can enjoy good company in one of our spacious, well-appointed dining rooms or comfortable lounge areas. Likewise, they can choose to spend time in one of our landscaped courtyards, terraces, and garden areas - each a perfect setting for a leisurely conversation with family and friends. Most importantly, they are not alone anymore. Isolation and boredom are probably the two most impacting factors on aging. When you have friends, when you can laugh, when you have a reason to get up in the morning - and look forward to your day - your life is, indeed, beautiful.

Brandywine Assisted Living offers a state of the art program for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments. Our specialized program, Reflections, is based on the concept of providing a Relationship Based Approach to Care. Building positive r