Alcoeur Gardens of Toms River - Toms River, NJ

Alcoeur Gardens of Toms River - Toms River, NJ has yet not published prices.

Respite Stay

Alcoeur Gardens of [Removed] was a nice place for dad to stay for a brief respite stay. The staff was very attentive and caring to his needs. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. The activities director was very young and hopefully, as she gains more experience they will have more activities.The staff did try to encourage the residents to participate. My dad liked the food, there was variety and other choices if he wanted something else besides what being served. There was a deck for my dad to go out and get some fresh air if he wanted to. We were happy with the care they provided and felt he was in a safe place. We would recommend this community to others.

A Home away from home

My mother has been a resident in this home for many years now, She has always received exemplary care. All those who work here genuinely care for the residents and go above and beyond to not only make the residents comfortable but also the family. Everyday is full of activities that are inclusive of all residents and they are geared to the abilities of each resident. The food is always good. The common areas are warm and inviting and give it that "homey" feel you want for your loved one. The rooms and bathrooms are always clean and well kept. Honestly, this is the closest place to "home" away from home you can find.

Tour for mom

This is a nice community. We did like the staff. It only offered a limited space for the outdoors. My mom would not be able to be outside in a big area. They did not have a restroom that my mom would of liked. the food seemed to be appealing. They do have activities that she may have wanted to participate it. I would recommend this community for families to see for nice care and value.