Redbud Hills - Bloomington, IN

This place was amazing from the moment I walked it throughout my tour and meeting of staff throughout the day. It is clearly more a retirement center than assistive/nursing facility. That said, I can bring in. The support services as needed for my mom and still have her living in a facility that is more like a fancy hotel. I was thrilled when I was told that "this would be her home and whatever supports and accommodations she would need, could be delivered to her there. A big plus is that though it's three floors, there are elevators located throughout the building so Mom could easily get to the dining room, hair salon, excessive room, chapel etc.
Definitely my choice of location for Mom when the times arrives.

Perfect Fit!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I could have not picked a better place for her to go. The staff have been excellent and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her. She has been enjoying the dinning experience as well as making friends with the other residents. Overall we are very happy and it has been a perfect fit for my mother. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone who is interested.

Good tour

They were very accommodating and gracious during our tour. They gave us enough information to make the best choice for my mother.

Good Care for Mom

My mom is happy with care that she is receiving here. The staff is very nice and helpful. She is happy that the community is nice and clean. She is offered alot of activities, but has not participated. We would recommend the care here to other families.

One of the best in Senior living.

The amenities are very nice. The housekeeping does a nice job. The employees are personable, receptive, and considerate of the seniors. The meals are very tasty and enjoyed by all, including myself. Loads of activities. Independent living at its best. This is an opinion derived from visiting a loved one for 3 weeks.

High salt content in food

The only issue we had is the food. The need to be aware of the salt content. Some of the food is very high in sodium.

A nice place, just wished they had a more variety of foods.

I just wish they had a more variety of foods and little bit more activities. It has been a very good experience. The facility is always really clean. There are no messes. Everyone is very nice. The staff is friendly and seem very accommodating. The care services are good. The Redbud Hills is a nice community. I would recommend it. The value is good as well. This is a pretty good place with a nice atmosphere.

She is loving it, She is very pleased with it in fact.

She is loving it, She is very pleased with it in fact. We got a real nice room. There isn't anything negative I could say, we have no complaints at all. Someone comes once a week to clean the room. They were one of the most responsive places we found, getting back to us right away after we inquired. It doesn't have that nursing home feel or smell. Everyone is very friendly and receptive, anytime she needs something or asks a question, they are very attentive.

Red Bud offers my mother the chance to live in a safe clean place yet retain her independence.

Redbud Experience

Wonderful. Everyone was especially helpful

No personal services provided.

No personal services provided.

Really enjoyed meeting and touring Re...

Really enjoyed meeting and touring Redbud Hills Retirement Community. It surpassed all our expectations. It is a 5 Star community.

Visited Redbud Hills and was impresse...

Visited Redbud Hills and was impressed with living arrangements.

Rated as one of the top 10 retirement cities by both AAA and AARP, you’ll love our pristine grounds conveniently situated close to all the things that make life rich. We’re minutes from shopping, healthcare and numerous exciting destinations to explore.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind