Red Rock Pointe Retirement Resort (Opening January 2018)- Las Vegas, NV

Red Rock Pointe Retirement Resort (Opening January 2018)- Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Very disappointing

This place is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. The reason I only give it 1 star is because we had an unfortunate situation where my mother fell and broke her hip a week after we had put up $3466.00 for her to move in the first of June. We contacted them immediately to let them know about the injury and to let them know that we could not move her in as planned because she would need a few months of rehab and the fact that her alzheimer's diagnosis was a great concern that we would appreciate a refund. (They are not a memory care facility) They would only refund $1733.00 of our money! I felt that regardless what their contract says about refunds. Our situation should have been viewed differently due to a unforeseen situation that we had no control over. My mother is not well off and every penny counts.. It has been a real hardship for our family and I was greatly disappointed in Red Rock for not being a little more compassionate and understanding .

Naomi Isaka

We are so very sorry to hear about your mother’s health. We hope her journey takes an upward turn toward wellness.

Thank you for the post and know we’d like to do the right thing. If your mother never moved in, we will refund the remaining deposit amount. If your mother moved in, then had to move out due to her fall, we’ll review our expenses to turn the apartment and refund the difference. I would like an opportunity to make this right. Please call me--Phil, COO, on the RLC Resident Hotline, [removed].

We are a family, caring for our families and will do the right thing.
All the best,
Resort Lifestyle Communities

Best decision we ever made to move here. We love it and th people who work here and also live here.. Food is excellent.