Real Sweet Home - Perris, CA

Really Sweet Home

My father need a calm quite place with structure and a set schedule and Really Sweet Home is that place. Ella is the attendant there is very friendly and very sweet. My father reports to me he is very happy in his new home.

They are a licensed facility. We are very pleased with their services. We learned the hard way.

Highest recommendation for this care home

We had my father-in-law, who has dementia, at another care home in Riverside but after a year of bruises (and a black eye nobody could explain), lost clothing, stolen money, etc., we decided to move him. I got in touch with Holly at Home for Mom and she told me about Real Sweet Home. What a difference! The owner is on top of everything that goes on in her care home and is readily available by phone. The atmosphere in the home is welcoming, friendly, peaceful and serene. It's so nice not to worry about his care any more!

Very Good

I think it is very good. I liked it a lot. The owner was very involved and caring. They did everything to make the residents feel comfortable. I think it's a good value. I wish it would have worked out. Everything went good but it's just that my mother was not interested in it.

A Good Community

Real Sweet Home is a small community with only 5 residents. My Mom is a resident there and the food is basically good. They are well organized in how the food is presented and they do have a variety. There is staff on premises 24 hours a day. They seem to lack in activities for their residents. Overall a good community.

House was hot no air. This ...

House was hot no air. This place is a no. Also price will differ what ever you feel you can pay she will take.

didn't like environment

didn't like environment

Located in the country side of Perris, where the quality of life is still measured by ones surrounding environment and the convenience it offers. It is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The three hospitals are near by.