Great clean place!

Current owners took over in 2013 and also own Hampton Guest Home. My Mom stayed at Hampton Guest Home for years and we've been very happy with the great care they provided. I'm looking for a home for my friend's Mom. I have no doubt they'll be as sweet and caring for her here as well. Owners are very easy to talk to and are genuine. I visited Ranch Top years ago when I was looking for a place for my Mom and I must say, the current owners have done a great job cleaning up the place. It looked terrible back then that's why I ended up at Hampton Guest Home.

Very clean, nicely furnished, great meal plan, experienced with dementia residents. Not a lot of planned activities. The owners are lovely and caring people. Same owners of Hampton Guest Home.

We visited. Excellent neighborhood. ...

We visited. Excellent neighborhood. The yard is messy, both front and back. The interior is clean, with brand new floors, but also cluttered and not in pleasant order. She would not like this.

At Ranch Top haven we are an assisted living facility for those seniors who are starting to have trouble taking care of all of their daily needs such as bathing, making meals and living alone. We have the Methodist Hospital of Southern CA 3 miles away just in case of a real medical emergency. We have a maximum occupancy of 6 people at a time so that we can devote the right amount of care and attention to everyone. We are located in Pasadena, CA and are properly licensed by the state so you know your loved one is in good hands. Taking this step can often be very difficult on the family. There are often feelings that they are abandoning their loved one. This is not at all the case. Putting a loved one in an assisted care facility only means that they need more care than you are able to provide, and by recognizing that, you are acting in their best interest. At Ranch Top haven we have professionals who are trained to care for them properly and specialize in this kind of care. If you were to have a loved one in Ranch Top haven they would be in a homey environment with people who can tend to all of their needs and care for them the way that they deserve.