Ramona Senior Lodge Assisted Living - Ramona, CA

The Best

We put my 93(at the time) year old mother in the care of Serena Nelson (owner) and Robin Ziegler Director of Operations. They immediately became our family. These angles are the most thoughtful and caring people I have ever been around. They have a staff of women & men that are trained professionals and we had no problems leaving mom in their care. I wholeheartedly recommend this facility to anyone no matter the condition of your love one. Sincerely Lynn E. Ferguson (Son) P. S. My Mother passed March 9th 2015 and thankfully they were there to help us through the difficult time. I will always be indebted to these wonderful people !!

Great care facility!

We were very impressed with Robin and Serena. Their enthusiasm, philosophy of care, and attitude were just what we were looking for. We were very comfortable placing our 93 year old mother with advanced dementia in their care. We love the "open door" policy. They want us to drop by anytime to visit because they have nothing to hide. The staff is outgoing and friendly and truly cares about the residents.