Beautiful place, great care!

Gate Manor specializes in Alzheimer’s and provides a high level of dedicated care. The staff are very friendly, and I can tell that they really care about their residents. There are also lots of activities offered. Unfortunately they do not take the Assisted Living Waiver Program so I will not be able to move my grandmother here, but it is gorgeous and I really wish I could. I have absolutely no complaints.

Gate Manor offers resort-like homes in a country setting, with lush green landscapes and scenic mountains. We are located in the heart of Poway, near Scripps Ranch.

Gate Manor ensure a comfortable, enjoyable, and affordable home-like environment for our clients. Built for privacy and the individual needs of our clients, there is plenty of space in each private room and around the facility to allow for individual taste and creativity