• Short Term Rehab
  • In Home Nursing
  • Cable Included
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

Everyone was very nice and helpful. [Name removed], the nurse's aide was very nice. They make you feel comfortable.

Staff Are Extraordinary / ADMIN NEEDS TO LISTEN UP

My 90 y.o. mother has been to Putnam Ridge for rehab 3 times over the past few years. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the care they give! They keep me informed on my mom's progress/condition and are truly compassionate. Nurses their literally SAVED my mother's life!! Always clean, homey, beautiful views from the hilltop, nice outdoors spaces, good activities and fantastic OT/PT staff!!

My only negative is with the administration - who do not schedule enough staff to handle the work load. I visit daily (she is currently admitted), sometimes twice a day, and the staff are scrambling around to handle all the demands put upon them. I believe the Admins. need to PAY STAFF MORE AND SCHEDULE MORE STAFF. Admins need to step it up - BIG TIME - and put more boots on the ground to make staff morale and patient care even better than it is. Food services does their best, but often meals are cold.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Lisette for your feedback on the service at Putnam Ridge.

Review of Putnam Ridge - Brewster, NY

The food, the rehab and the care is fabulous. I can’t find anything wrong with this place.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Richard for your amazing review on the food and service here at Putnam Ridge.

Putnam Ridge is a great rehab place

Putnam Ridge is a fabulous place.
I get all the help I need.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Jeffrey for your feedback Putnam Ridge.

Putnam Ridge Was Good

They do a terrific job, everyone is courteous and helpful. I have been here several times for rehab.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Daisy for your excellent review on our rehab and service here at Putnam Ridge.

I wish I had known about Putnam Ridge when my husband became ill years ago. He and I are getting great care now.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Rina for your review on the excellent care we provide here at Putnam Ridge.

I was here in the past. For rehab and returned again because of the fine service that I received.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Paul for your review on the finest service we have here at Putnam Ridge.

My Wonderful Experience With Putnam Ridge!

This is a very good facility at Putnam Ridge. Everyone is very kind and we get the best care here. I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this place!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Eileen for your wonderful review on the care we provide here at Putnam Ridge.

I am pleased with the care and support provided to me throughout my stay at Putnam Ridge rehab.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks Juliann for your confidence in Putnam Ridge, in Brewster, NY - The Best Rehab facility in the area!

My mother loves the nursing staff and therapy at Putnam Ridge and although she wasn’t crazy about the food, my main concern and focus was for her to heal and participate in therapy because that is why she went for rehab in the first place on these accounts, we could not have been happier with Putnam Ridge.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks Joyce for your comments and great review of Putnam Ridge nursing and rehab in Brewster, NY!

Putnam Ridge did right by my family.

Our Dad recovered in 4.5 weeks from a viral infection.

He was on IV antibiotics & received therapy as well.

The food was ok

Judah Gutwein

Putnam Ridge in Brewster, NY is truly an amazing facility and we deeply appreciate your kind words!

My Wonderful Stay at Putnam Ridge

There are not enough words for me to express how wonderful my rehab stay was at Putnam Ridge. Every one of the staff there was kind and understanding and theirs is a noble profession. Thank you Putnam Ridge!

Judah Gutwein

Thanks Gary for sharing your kind review of Putnam Ridge in Brewster!

A nice place if a person has to be in a facility.
The workers are nice.
I wish there were more assistance aides

Judah Gutwein

Thanks Joanne for your kind words!

Better Fit

We chose Putnam Ridge because it was a better fit for what we needed. We previous had in home care and were not receiving what we needed. We have 24/7 care for our loved one and feel they were the best fit for the situation we were in. The community is very clean and the staff is really friendly. We are very pleased with Putnam Ridge and would recommend it to anyone.

Judah Gutwein

Many thanks for your kind words!

Judah Gutwein, LNHA

Putnam Ridge is a 160 bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
We offer Short Term Rehab, Long Term Care, Secure Memory Unit, Respite, Hospice, and a Medical Model Adult Day Care Program.
Our skilled services include TPN, tracheotomy care, IV antibiotic's, colostomy care, wound care, and pain management.
We have a full time Medical Director, and Nurse Practitioner. Our short term residents receive 3 hours of rehab per day 7 days a week. Specialized activities throughout the facility that are geared at meeting each residents interest.
We offer restaurant style dining in our newly remodeled dining rooms.