The tour was very good. Although the elevator was being serviced. We have already signed up for my mother in law to go to this facility at the end of August.

Clean Place!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff have provided her with excellent quality of care and are always kind to her needs. The apartment was clean upon move in and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. Overall it has been a great place and I would recommend it to anyone.

Care for family

I like ths care that my brother is getting here from the gret staff. The variety of meals are really good. He likes the trips from the community with the other residents. The community is very clean and that is important. We do feel that we are getting the great care for a good value. We highly recommend other families to this community

I Saw Them Be Helpful

I picked this community for it's location and pricing. The staff were very helpful too so that is an added bonus. My husband has been great and doing well. The staff show friendliness and compassion. As for the meals and activities it's been good. The community always looks very nice.

A good value for the money!

The entire staff are responsive and they make sure that everyone is comfortable. They offer daily activities and I would rate the food about a four. They keep the community and my parents apartment clean. This community gets my recommendation.

I am happy for my brother since he moved into this community!!

I have tried the food at Pueblo it is good and they offer a good variety. They keep the community clean. They offer a wide variety of activities including morning exercises and my brother has already started participating in some of them. The staff were quick to get back with us in the beginning and they continue to keep us informed. They have been helping him socialize more.

The staff go above and beyond!!!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff are very friendly. They have taken the initiative to help her with whatever she needs. She raves about the food and participates in daily activities. This community is a great value for the money. I would recommend this community.

The people are wonderful!

I have been a resident at Pueblo Regent for a year and the accommodations and the people are wonderful! I couldn't have been more fortunate to have found such loving and caring people.

This has been a great experience!

Having lived at Pueblo Regent for four months, has been a great experience for us. Our apartment is good, but of course one can always use more closet space. The community hosted a housewarming party for us and served over 40 or our relatives a delicious dinner. We all had a great time.

It's like family!

I have been a resident at Pueblo Regent for nine months and I am enjoying meeting and visiting with all the other residents from various backgrounds. These people are family tome. I was also surprised about the quality of food, it's good!

Really shoddily constructed...

Really shoddily constructed building that has aged badly like an old Super 8 motel (creaky floors in hallways), not terribly clean, cheesy 4th of July decorations everywhere. Susan the rep emphasized dancing and said mom should 'have fun' not cook. Definite no.

Great Community

I chose this community because when I came for a visit there was just a good atmosphere. The day I visited they were having snack time and they were giving vegetables which really made me feel like it would be a healthy place. The VA was able to help pay for it so that was a big plus.

Management/staff assistance

Excellent facility. Looks more like a nice hotel than an ALC. Goes the extra mile in dealing with the financial needs of veterans and/or surviving spouses.

Situated in a quiet corner of Southwest Pueblo, you’ll enjoy being so close to the city’s shops, first-class healthcare and the rugged beauty of the countryside.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind