Province Springs - Colorado Springs, CO

Province Springs - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

• Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Resident Activities
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool

All Around Excellent Facility!

It was a long journey (10 months) from the beginning of discussions with Province to my mother-in-law relocating from Illinois. Every meeting, discussion, tour, event and activity was and continues to be professional. The staff from the top to the bottom is professional, kind, and focused on the best for the residents and their family.

We have met many of the residents since November and have not heard one negative comment (we heard quite a few about other facilities if they relocated to Province).

Value - we did the math it's a great value. Yes, it's quite a bit of $$$ but when taken into account all of the amenities, services, and dining options it works out. The only reason I believe someone would not see the value is if they stayed in their unit all day, didn't socialize, and didn't take the time to explore all of the great opportunities offered.

I would highly recommend Province Springs to anyone looking for a independent living option with the desire for their loved one to live life to the fullest.

Kim Knudson

Thank you for sharing your experience, John! We appreciate it. We're so glad your MIL is enjoying herself at our community.

New Place

I toured at Province Springs for myself, and I did like that it is a new place. However, the location is not convenient for me, and I really wanted to be closer to where my nieces are. Because of this, I opted for a more convenient community.

Kim Knudson

Thank you for taking the time to tour the property! We are so glad you enjoyed it. We wish you the best at your new community that is closer to home.

LIVING PERFECTED
Province Springs, a new refined senior community, invites you to discover a place where the life you live is more perfect every day, because it’s uniquely yours. Experience living perfected with strikingly stylish apartment homes, best-in-class wellness services and innovative, chef-driven dining experiences.

AMENITIES
From the smallest details to the most ambitious finishes, the strikingly sophisticated community spaces at Province offer you opportunities to interact with friends, family and neighbors. Rejuvenate with a personalized treatment in our spa or full-service salon. Get fit in our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health. Catch the latest movie in our theater. Practice arts and crafts in our creative studio. Or just relax in the indoor heated saltwater pool and spa. At Province, you’ll enjoy personalized services and amenities that keep your life moving forward including 24-hour concierge services, housekeeping, maintenance and complimentary transportation.

DINING
We’ve created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Enjoy fresh flavors and abundant choices in our modern-American restaurant, Ovation, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

HOMES
Every apartment at Province Springs was intentionally designed with style and quality in mind. Here, you’ll find spacious floor plans, stylish plank flooring, oversized windows and modern conveniences including gourmet kitchens and washers & dryers in every apartment.

We invite you to call Province your new home, a place where experiences, friendships and memories await.