Province Springs - Colorado Springs, CO

Province Springs - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

• Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Resident Activites

New Place

I toured at Province Springs for myself, and I did like that it is a new place. However, the location is not convenient for me, and I really wanted to be closer to where my nieces are. Because of this, I opted for a more convenient community.

Kim Knudson

Thank you for taking the time to tour the property! We are so glad you enjoyed it. We wish you the best at your new community that is closer to home.

At Province, we promote a healthy lifestyle by offering best-in-class wellness services and community amenities.

Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host celebrations, small gatherings and nights in. It’s your place to make your own. Your home is waiting for you at Province, our upscale senior living community in Colorado Springs.

The smallest details invite us to look a little closer and discover some delightful moments. That’s why every feature at our senior living community, from the stylish plank flooring to the floor-to-ceiling windows, was intentionally designed for style and quality.

THE SPA - Rejuvenate with a personalized spa treatment in our tranquil facility.
FITNESS STUDIO - Take full advantage of our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health.
THE SALON - Visit our full-service salon and barbershop for hairstyling, manicure and pedicure services.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES - As a resident, you’ll enjoy personalized services and amenities that allow you to keep your life moving forward.
THE SOCIAL CLUB - From happy hours to spirited celebrations, our pub offers the perfect place to grab a signature cocktail or a pub classic with a twist
Our chef has created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Whether that’s in your home, in the restaurants, or even in our private dining .