Providence Place Memory Care - Fremont, NE

Providence Place Memory Care - Fremont, NE has yet not published prices.

Go elsewhere if you love the one needing care.

My mother was at this facility for several months. Our experience there was horrific. She fell several times, the food served was not appropriate for the elderly and those with dementia. It was also not nutritious. The staff that was supposed to help residents spent time on their cell phones instead of with residents. There was a bed alarm placed on my mother's bed that was connected to pagers that were not even working! So when she fell out of bed, she was left lying there until someone finally checked on her. The person in charge was never on-site so there was no leadership. We had several meetings with her to no avail. I called the owner to complain as well. When Mom fell again, I took her to the ER myself and she NEVER returned to that horrible place. I understand that [name removed] is now gone but she still works for [removed]. I reported the place to the State and they were cited for three different issues. I hope the change in leadership helped but since my concerns fell on deaf ears, I seriously doubt.