Prestige Senior Living Riverwood - Tualatin, OR

Bad experience and inattentive staff!

My mother in law stayed here. we had a bad experience, they did not check on my mother in law, or they would not ask the right questions during our interview process. She was on a walker they assumed she was capable of walking on her own. No escort available to my mother. The staff needs to be more attentive to the patients.

I think they're okay from what I can see.

Nice place, new owners are making improvements

This is a nice place, the only problem I had with it was some deficiencies in the housekeeping service. It's recently gone through a change in ownership and the new owners have said those problems will be addressed, and they would also be making some improvements in a few other areas, such as hiring a full-time nurse.

all utilities, pay for phone is all,...

all utilities, pay for phone is all, will help with plane fare and moving costs

This is my second choice. It is a sma...

This is my second choice. It is a smaller community and not as close to me as River Vally.

Located in Tualatin, Oregon, Riverwood Assisted Living Residence has been serving local seniors for many years. We give you the services you need, delicious meals and a host of amenities in a gracious setting that has been designed with your comfort and security in mind. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today!

Riverwood, the perfect choice for Assisted Living!