Hearthstone of Beaverton - Beaverton, OR

Hearthstone of Beaverton was a very nice and beautiful facility. It was a smaller community and had a nice homey feel. They had great apartments and I loved their picture windows inside the apartments. They showed us a full schedule of the activities that were provided for the residents. At the time when I toured the facility, there was not a lot of people or activity going on. We ended up choosing another community that was closer to my home.

When I Toured The Community

At the time I didn't think they had 24 hour care available and I thought they were too big of a community for my loved one. They did a good job showing me the community.

I Can See the Care and Emotion Support

It is very good and we are happy that mom is here. They have a lot of thing to do for the residents. They are doing great job and the staff are great. On our tour I saw huge, emotional, intuition from the staff. They are very caring. They took over her medications and I like they are able to have her doctor call the community for test that are needed for her. It has been very helpful to us. They have a full time chapel available with services. They are really working on a good transition for my mom.

My tour

This is a lovely community. I liked the people we met during our tour. I think I could be happy living at this community.

Very impressive, smaller community, higher priced.

Very nice place Jo Ann was great!! My parents would be very happy here..

The smaller size of the community is more in-line with my dad's wishes. Staff were pleasant and efficient. Unfortunately we would be on a waiting list and need more immediate availability.

excellent

We have had a very good experience with Hearthstone of Beaverton. They have really done an excellent job. All the staff has been very nice and helpful and willing to bend over backwards to get you anything you need and help out in any way they can. I can't even think of anything they could do better. Everything about the place is very nice, but especially the staff. They seem to really enjoy their jobs, do it with a smile, and do a great job at it. I would highly recommend them!

I would absolutely recommend it.

It's very clean in the public spaces, but the private spaces could be kept a little better. The staff is friendly, and attentive. My loved one says the food is bland, and a little heavy on the carbs. They have been quite responsive, any concerns have been dealt with so far. There had been some confusion about how the transportation works. They will transport to Dr. appointments two days a week, but anything else the family should take care of. We liked how bright it was, and the artwork, it has a kind of homey feel. It's not too large or overwhelming, and we were happy with the apartment itself. I would absolutely recommend it.

Lovely Place

I looked at both Hearthstones in Beaverton. The other one was beautiful but out of our budget. This Hearthstone was also beautiful and lovely but they didn't have a room at the time that we were looking. They also don't have memory care.

Amazing, Family-Owned Community

It's a wonderful place! They are so compassionate to the family and I knew my mom was in a good place. It was a comfort in a really hard time to know that she was there. She was only there a month because she passed a ways but it was just great. They come get you for breakfast, they come get you for lunch, and they take you out of the room for exercise class. They were getting her up as much as possible. They have assigned seats in the dining area so they're always sitting with the same people which I think is good when you have some issues. The staff communicated with me. Everyone worked together. Hearthstone is always full and I couldn't believe they actually had an opening. Everyone living at Hearthstone needs assistance. They're all in wheelchairs or using walkers. You didn't feel like you were a part of some huge conglomerate. It's family owned and you can tell.

Friendly people, but they could have more caregivers

My dad has been there for a week so it's kind of early to give a real in depth analysis on it but I've been going on different days at different times to see the level of care and eveything. The surroundings are beautiful and the people are friendly. The food is fine, not top notch, and I'd like to see more caregivers.

It's a very good value, comparatively speaking. The have activities everyday that are appropriate. My dad enjoys the movies. There's wii bowling, bingo, outings, people that come in for entertainment - there's a whole range of things to do everyday. I also like the smallness fo the facility. The size was perfect for my dad's needs.

Hearthstone of Beaverton is a charming boutique-like community where everyone has a sense of belonging. We specialize in assisted living and are committed to serving our residents, family members and each other with love, respect and integrity for 16 years. Hearthstone is locally owned and managed by a family that lives just down the street in Beaverton, Oregon. Hearthstone of Beaverton is a family-owned and -operated facility in Beaverton, OR. They offer assisted living and short stay services. The facility is a great alternative for people who want a smaller, home-like atmosphere. They have 58 private suites that include kitchenettes. The staff is dedicated to compassionate caring, and there are nurses available 24 hours per day for residents needs or requests. There are several community areas on the property as well as a library. They have a variety of activities including exercise classes, music classes, and holiday parties. They even offer prayer services on Sundays. The walls are teaming with artwork from local artists and recently added 4 special vintage collections from sports to school days and toys from days gone by.