We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Oswego Place of Bonaventure - Lake Oswego, OR has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Lake Oswego Assisted Living Community is located Lake Oswego, OR near shopping and public transportation. Our community includes a two story building in a quiet setting, with outdoor decks and patios, complimentary laundry facilities and a large spacious dining room. Call for information about Oswego Place and reserve your apartment today! Nurses are always on call, and all units are emergency accessible. Speech, occupational, and physical therapies as well as podiatrist services are also provided. Socialization is encouraged with planned events, and the landscaped lawn is ideal for walks.
Oswego Place Assisted Living Community will open April 2006!