good

place is good . price is also good. friendly stuff. activity is good. play bingo pool table. like place.

Cannot Reccommend

have toured several facilities that recruit Choices funds, and they seem to all have one thing in common: They overcharge and under-deliver. This one, however, is the worst I have ever seen. Located next door to a hotel frequented by truck drivers and the women employed by them, and adjacent to a campground inhabited by less than undesirables, this filthy home is not located in a neighborhood that I would want my loved one to occupy. $3500 per month per bed was the rate quoted to me for a large, moldy room with a broken window air conditioner hanging half in half out of the wall. The cook leaves at 3PM, so no hot dinner is served. The kitchen is kept locked so the residents can't go in there. While I know that could be for the resident's own safety, I could not help but wonder if they might be hungry due to the lack of a hot dinner. Many were in wheelchairs and just sat outside on the sidewalk, with no place to relax or rest. The lobby was filthy, with trash strewn all over the floor. The lawn was not mowed, and weeds grew everywhere. A gate at the back of the property was not locked, and led to a highway with tractor trucks hauling down the road wide open. It was dangerous. The employees, with the exception of only one, were missing teeth but not missing tattoos. They smoked outside and tossed their butts at a coffee can, most of which had missed. Their butts littered that part of the lawn. An LPN was in charge. I really think this place should be investigated and closed. They are clearly getting funds from the federal government to care for these people, many of them veterans, but giving them a very poor and low level of service.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Prestige Assisted Living has been a good one, overall. My loved one has some special needs and they've been very accommodating and able to handle everything we've asked of them, it's just a nice place in general, and I would recommend it to others looking into care in the area.

Not a fan. I did not like the staff, nor did I think they were professional or caring.

Nice place, overall

They do a good job overall at Prestige Assisted living! The staff we've worked with have all been very friendly and professional, and the facility it well kept and clean. It has been a good experience, and we would recommend them to others looking into senior care in the area!

Great Facility

My brother had just moved out of a nursing home in Michigan, and into an apartment in Lenoir City. I usually traveled to LC to check on him, buy his groceries, take him to the doctor, buy his medicines, do his laundry, etc. However, I was going to be going out of the country for 3 weeks and was not confortable with leaving him by himself for that length of time. I got a referal for Presitge from someone who had previously had their father there. I went to see it and decided to place my brother there for the 3 weeks I would be gone. They took good care of him and he said the food was excellent. He even asked to go back there if the need ever arose. Thank you "Cowboy" and the staff at Prestige for taking good care of my brother. I just wish my mother was in better shape to place her in an assisted living facility rather than a nursing home.