River Oaks Place - Lenoir City - Lenoir City, TN

Review of River Oaks Place - Lenoir City - Lenoir City, TN

Care is very good. Truly care about my parents! I highly recommend this community to my friends!

Shelley Hamner

We are glad you are so happy!

Review of River Oaks Place - Lenoir City - Lenoir City, TN

This is a good place to live. They take good care of you – always have meals on time clean and well decorated, the room cleaning and laundry service is good. Some meals could be better but is generally ok.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your lovely review. We are very proud of our community!

Satisfied

Thank you!

I am satisfied

We are glad!

The employees are kind and helpful & cheerful. LPNs are caring and come when needed or requested. Maintenance answers quickly when there is a problem. Activity directors try to provide entertainment for the different tastes. For the most part food is good, but I would like to have less breaded & fried food and a couple of nice shrimp scampi occasionally instead of a pile of tine ones that are fried. [removed] is a great director & strives for improvement.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful Rive Oaks Place! We appreciate your feedback!

Would Not Recommend

I would not recommend this community. This community is run by an corporation that I had a horrible experience with. I do not feel they do a good job with the way their community are ran. I would not recommend any community ran by that organization.

Shelley Hamner

We are very sorry to hear of your experience but we have a very solid history of caring for seniors. Our organization takes great pride in caring for families loved-ones and we also have an open-door policy where you can reach out to some at the local level to discuss your concerns. Please feel free to discuss with us what your specific issues are so that we can appropriately respond.

a Professional Tour

The tour experience was fine. I got to meet really nice people here. The person who gave the tour was ready to show us and they were answering any questions we had. It looked like a nice place but they did not have what we were looking for.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for visiting River Oaks Place. We are glad that you had a great experience at our community. We would be happy to meet with you again if you are ever interested.

Educated, friendly director. Assisted living dining room depressing. Comments about housekeeping = excellent; food = meat tough;

Christina Trentham

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of River Oaks Place. We try to provide an environment that meets the needs and preferences of our residents and families. We will review each of your comments and try to improve in those areas that needed attention. We hope you will visit again soon to see our progress.

Wonderful Community

My tour of this community went very well. The tour was very kind and friendly. The community looked great, everything was very clean and neat. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. They offer many activities. The food is very good, they offered me a meal. This is a great community.

Christina Trentham

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of River Oaks Place. We love to hear the stories that our residents, families, and guests have while visiting our community. We try to provide an environment that meets the needs and preferences of our residents and families. If there is ever anything you feel we could improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things turned out at River Oaks Place. It's a very nice facility, and for the most part I thought they did a great job taking care of Dad. The staff is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is clean and well kept.

Christina Trentham

This facility sounded good by description from my advisor and in talking with Shana, but it wasn't the "right fit" for my mom when I visited in person. The memory care unit is in the lower level of the building and while it had windows high up on the walls in the living/dining area, it still had a "basement" appearance in my opinion. I also didn't like that there wasn't an RN on site 24/7, although there is always one on call. Otherwise the facility seemed nice.

Great care, peace of mind

We have been exceptionally pleased with all of the care and treatment received by our mother at River Oaks. All the staff has been sensitive and caring in every way, leaving us with the peace of mind that she is content with her stay there. They handled an incident wherein she was injured by another resident in professional fashion in very professional, sensitive manner.

Nice and friendly staff.

My brother and I were very pleased with the care my mother was receiving. Unfortunately she fell and was only there for a very short time. We were so happy that she was happy with the other residence. We are hoping that she will return as soon as her therapy is complete within the next 3 months. Our fingers are crossed that a bed will still be available once she finished with rehab. Only thing that I feel needs to be addressed is that two assistance should be with the memory care 100% of the time. The only reason that I rated overall care services a 4 Star was due to only seeing one assistance most of the times we visited.

clean quiet and residents are well treated

Friendly staff, good food!

I think they do a good job overall at River Oaks Place. The people here are very nice, and the facility itself is clean, well kept, and cozy. My loved one really seems to enjoy the food, and she is normally a very picky eater!

A Hidden Jewel.

I really loved River Oaks, unfortunately my loved one's stay was a short one. It is a beautiful facility, it was always very clean and smelled nice. We were not impressed with the Wellness Director....nor with the way she dealt with my loved one. However, the Director is amazing and the rest of the staff were very helpful and friendly. They tried very hard to make it work out for us. I think they do a great job here and they are definitely worth a look!

Very loving, caring staff, need more activities.

We were only there 3 weeks, but in the short time we have been there, they have been very loving and very caring. The inside was very clean, but the patio could have been a little cleaner. They had the best pricing we had found. There are no other men here. They only had activities twice a week. The food would be about a four, there were a few things he didn't like, but they are very accommodating. They were very willing to work his health problems and most others weren't.

Spacious, pleasant, clean rooms and f...

Spacious, pleasant, clean rooms and facility. Listed as an independent/assisted/alzheimers but got the feeling the staff leans more to "assisted". Food choices seem to run to red meats and starches, though we were not offered a menu when we asked. Prices similar to Echo Ridge. Didn't have the same warm family feeling. Location a drawback for us.

River Oaks Place is an assisted living facility in Lenoir City, Tennessee. Located above the "old" portion of Lenori City the facility enjoys gorgeous views of the nature and wildlife around it-in particular the Tellico Lake and Smoky Mountains. River Oaks Place offers a fantastic location for the senior care we give to our elderly patients. Our community offers the culture and entertainment associated with being close to a big city while also giving our loved ones the peaceful thrill of living in nature. River Oaks Place is not only for senior living residents as we also offer The Retreat, which is a modern state of the art dementia program that has been installed to give the ones you love the safety and happiness they need. With our fully trained staff we are able to cater uniquely to our guests and provide them the care that they need to allow them to live happily and give you time to catch your breath. We offer apartments with up to two bedrooms and different floorplans to suit the needs of different residents. We are elegant, cozy, and comfortable and our low rates are friendly to all levels of income. We pride ourselves in not being a cookie cutter facility. We don't belong to any chains and ignore the bottom dollar in favor of the well being of our residents.