Prestige Assisted Living at Lancaster - Lancaster, CA

Prestige is the best!

My mother entered Expressions about 4 years ago. Happy with care then but even more happy since Irene became the Expressions director. She has given so much love to the program. All the personal assistants give their upmost to the lovely residents. My Dad now lives in Assisted Living since January 30 2017. There are so many excellent directors, personal aides, chefs (yes, I consider them chefs, not just cooks), large beautiful housekeeping staff members, a friendly and hardworking maintenance man who goes out his way to help, oh my goodness I could go on and on. I really should mention everyone by name and position but there are too many but I feel bad not mentioning everyone by name. I will have to leave more appreciation notes when I visit so they know how wonderful I think they are. If you need care for a family member please give Prestige a visit and speak with Dave. He will help make the whole process as painless as possible because he understands family members are making a major decision and need to have all their questions answered honestly.

overall good

There is not anything I think they should improve at the facility. I think everything is okay here. The food is good. I have never tried it, but my father has not complained about it at all. Not once. Overall I have a pretty good opinion about the facility. We are happy.

A perfect place for Mom

We moved my husband's 94 year old mother to Prestige Assisted Living in Lancaster, CA, in November 2015. She had lived on her country farm in the Midwest for nearly 50 years, and did not want to leave there. However, since she moved into her Prestige apartment, they have provided excellent care, and she is blossoming! Her memory is improving and she is smiling almost all of the time. She enjoys the many activities and being with other residents. The staff is friendly, competent, and interested in her. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice. Mom loves being there and now, just two months later, she calls it her home.

5 stars

Everything has been going great. The only minor issue we have is the communication. They didn't follow up. Other than that, it has been excellent. The facility is very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The value was great for what we're getting. The care services and activities are excellent as well. They have a variety of activities.

Prestige was a beautiful co...

Prestige was a beautiful community, smaller and more intimate than Emeritus which fitted my parent's needs at this time. The apartment was beautiful with lots of windows and sunlight, it had just been immaculately remodeled and had a very homey feel. Staff was very nice and friendly. My Mom felt like it was home right away and was very happy. We are confident that all of their current and future needs will be met with a positive attitude.

Extremely satisfied consumer

The elderly woman for whom I am the court-appointed conservator recently moved into the Prestige Assisted Living at Lancaster facility. Ten days after her move, she is happy and relaxed and enjoying becoming a fully integrated member of the community. The staff has been superb and extremely supportive through the transition from moving from her home of forty years to living in a new and bustling community. I have nothing but the highest praises for the Prestige Assisted Living at Lancaster community.

Best Care in the Antelope Valley

My mom has now been in the home for over 3 weeks. The attention to her needs and her health has been extraordinary. When mom was feeling under the weather they informed me immediately, within an hour of noticing she was unwell. They have worked with me to provide the best care for her. They have many activities she enjoys. They have classes for the family to better understand what they are dealing with as well.

Impressive. Professional. Really appr...

Impressive. Professional. Really appreciate the program they use to work with their residents by learning about them and their past.

contact person not there for my appoi...

contact person not there for my appointment. strong odor entering the bldg. good floor plan

Prestige Assisted Living at Lancaster is a new addition to the community. It is located in a residential neighborhood with easy access from a nearby major street. It is near shopping, medical and dental clinics, the hospital, a skilled nursing center and convenient to public transportation. Prestige offers 60 spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments. 16 of these apartments are in Expressions, our nationally recognized program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care.