Riverbend Post-Acute Rehabilitation - Kansas City, KS

Riverbend Post-Acute Rehabilitation - Kansas City, KS has yet not published prices.

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Exercise
  • Personalized care plans
  • Long Term Care
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Respite care available
  • Skilled Nursing

Would recommend for loved one

Great therapy!!! New management is very thorough. Nursing and cnas are very caring and make you feel at home. Building is older but care is best we've had. Would recommend for anyone looking for a loved one.

Great Addition to the community

Amazing care at this facility. Building may be older but new management and ownership has completely turned this building around. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel like part of the family and make your loved one feel at home. The care given at this facility exceeds all other buildings in the KCK. So happy we chose this place for my father. Its refreshing to see a company who invested in a place that has been a part of this community for 50 years. Wyandotte county needed this and so happy to have had such a great experience.

The care is above any in Kansas City Kansas. Building may be a bit older but new ownership has completely turned this place around. The staff is so caring and really makes you feel like you are part of the family. Therapy team is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I love this place, and love that a company has invested in a building that has been a part of this community for 50 years. Wyandotte county needed a facility like this!

Sad place to end your days

Under new management patient care is at a new low. I have been in many care facilities and I have never been at a place where there is a culture of doing just enough to get by and no more. Staff is more interested I talking to each other then residents. Bedroom floors are filthy and the hallways smell like urine. Laundry comes back grey. Activities are few... under previous management activities staff did a great job getting people out of there rooms and doing things. My loved one was hospitalized and staff didn't realize she was gone. All this could be changed but management and staff have got to make it happen for benefit of these lovely people.

Beware

From management to faculty this place is a mess. DON does not care about staff or residents. She does not respond to family concern or needs. It is unclean. There are bed bugs, ants and roaches. The residents and patients are not cared for properly. I highly suggest taking your loved one elsewhere. I would have never chose this place if I knew what I know now.

Not a place for a loved one. I'm so sorry to see these places actually exist and then get reimbersed for it.

Go elsewhere

It's obvious inside and out that this place isn't maintained. Lights in the parking out and at the patient drop-off locations have been burned out for months. The nurses aides are lazy and rude. My mother-in-law is afraid to irritate them for fear she'll get even less care. Don't bother leaving a message for anyone on the administrative staff because they won't call back. If it wasn't for the location, this would be my absolute last choice in "nursing" home care. If one can afford it, go anywhere else.

Lisa Diehl

Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America and its senior living communities are founded upon and dedicated to the mission of providing quality senior services guided by Christian values. Therefore, when someone believes that our staff has not lived up to the mission, those concerns are taken seriously. We take great pride in knowing that our staff members across the system work hard to meet our residents' needs through customized care plans and input from family members - who serve as an extension of our care team. This philosophy is part of our entire organization’s culture. While I cannot address the specifics of your mother-in-law’s situation or specifics of any resident's care online due to HIPAA privacy regulations, I urge you to speak with Peatric Gordon, Kansas City Presbyterian Manor’s executive director, at [removed], regarding your concerns. Because KCPM’s care is a reflection of our culture, it is important for you to talk directly to Peatric in order find ways to serve your mother-in-law that better meet your expectations, and hers. Please know that your review was taken seriously and shared with the appropriate personnel at KCPM.

Thank you.

Karen Harriman, senior vice president for marketing, communications and publications

HORRIBLE place

It's terrible, I would not put a dog here. It looks dirty, the food isn't very appetizing, the nurses don't seem too concerned about their patients and they don't take the time to really talk to them. I wouldn't have put my mom there and I tried to stop it.

Kansas City Presbyterian Manor was sold in June 2016.