The Piper Assisted Living & Memory Care - Kansas City, KS

I Saw A Very Nice Place on the Tour

I liked what I saw from the tour we had. It is a really nice place. They gave us a good tour. We were going to select the community but she got sick and we went to a different facility. They were real nice and gave information about what they offer.

Beautiful Community, My Tour was Very Nice

This is a beautiful community, and my tour of it went very well. They are very well staffed, and everyone was very kind. I enjoyed the fact they have onsite chef, and he was very friendly. Unfortunately the location wasn't convenient for our families to travel too, but my tour was a good experience.

Disheartened

We were impressed in the beginning, but now that mom has been there almost a month we are somewhat disheartened. Her room had not been vacuumed for the entire month because it was broken. The call button was being pushed but no help came for multiple hours at a time. The problem continued even though they did research the problem. Then 3 weeks later, we discovered the button only records calls if you hold the button down firmly for a period of time(although I pushed it the same way and sometimes it worked and some times not so much.)
There are some very awesome people who work there, but there are also people who are always on their phone Facebook while residents in memory care meander around without support.

Excellent

My husband is very happy at this facility. The staff bends over backwards for excellent care. The food is like gourmet cooking. My husband is very happy at this facility. A very clean environment inside and out. There are activities offered for those who want to keep active. We highly recommend this community for others

Nice new place

Very pleased with the care they provide and their commitment to make sure the people have what they what and need.