Pembroke Angel Care - San Antonio, TX

Pembroke Angel Care - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Great place for a family member!

Pembroke Angel Care is a really beautiful facility. Its more like a home type environment .The food is homemade and delicious and the wonderful staff treats their residents with the utmost love and respect. They are made to feel as a part of the family. The staff is so responsible, and are dedicated to making the quality of life for all the residents the best it can be. The needs of each resident are different and with their knowledge and skill all are wonderfully cared for. I can’t imagine a cleaner environment either; it always has that “just cleaned” look.If you are looking for a great place for a family member, This is it.

Loving care for your loved ones

When you have to make the decision to put your loved one in a personal care home it is just heartbreaking. But when my sister and I walked into the home at Pembroke Angel Care we were very taken with the beauty of the home. The rooms were well laid out. The home was clean and very nicely decorated. It was a bright, sunny home and our Mother thought it was really nice. I cannot say enough about the people who own the home and manage Pembroke Angel Care. [removed] are just wonderful people who care a lot about the people who stay with them. They cook great meals for their guests. There are always fresh boutiques of flowers on the dining table. Decorations at Holidays are always on display. Christmas time is a celebrated holiday at their home. There is a large backyard and the guests are encouraged to spend some time in the yard and they can check out the garden with the vegetables while outside.
There is plenty of parking for company. You are welcome to visit any time during the day; however, they do ask that their guests enjoy meal time without company.
Our Mother really enjoyed her time there and, of course, she had plenty of family members visiting her nearly every day. She seemed to be more outgoing at Pembroke than she had been in her own home.
The fact that [removed] is a trained Nurse was also a big factor in our decision.
I cannot think of one thing that would be a negative about this home. We were always made to feel very welcome when we visited.

Grateful Daughter and family

Home environment with 24-7 professional care!

Spotless from flooring to ceiling!

Meals are homemade with nutrition always a priority!

But....most importantly my mother is HAPPY!

I am truly grateful for their tender, patient, and loving care.

Great place to live

I toured this facility for a friend and loved it! Their staff to patient ratio is great and the place is immaculate. The owners are very attentive and caring. From the moment I walked in it had a home like feel. I highly recommend choosing this facility for a loved one!

Wonderful care for my mom

My mother has resided at Pembroke Angle Care for about 2 years now and has been treated like family. The Termure's are wonderful people and care about the folks in their care. Great meals, comfortable surroundings and engaging activities. I interviewed several like places and found Pembroke to be superior. My mom is happy there.