Spring Village at Pocono - East Stroudsburg, PA

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Exercise
  • On-site physical therapy

My Mother Moved In

I toured Spring Village on a Tuesday and by the following Thursday, my mother was living there. Great community with folks that actually want to help the senior citizens.

Clean, not to big, engaging with residents

I toured for my mom & with my mom

The sales director could not have been more genuine. Everyone in this community greeted me enthusiastically and seemed very happy with their work. This community is out of our price range but I would still recommend it.

Prayers Anserwed

Words cannot express how grateful I am for [names removed] and everyone at Spring Village. I was in a panic with needing to place my Dad right away. They were very understanding. Even took phone calls from me at 7 at night. The facility holds outdoor concerts and many more activities. Wonderful home for seniors needing care.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the kind words!

[Name removed] was incredibly understanding and helpful in addressing all of our questions. She gave us a tour, introduced us to various team members and we left with a very positive feeling about the facility. The energy (vibe) was very upbeat and the residents seemed very involved and well cared for. Lots of activity, and not stuffy at all. We’re not certain if mom will return to her original ALF after she is discharged from hospital,....but SV at Pocono is nice option.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you and the family are doing well!

Toured This Community

Spring Village at Pocono was very nice, the staff was very pleasant, and it was affordable. The dining area was very nice and it looked like we walked into a restaurant. They had a menu available for the day. The activities and the menu were in various spots throughout the facility, such as the elevator, so the residents are well aware of what's going on. They have shopping trips into town and I saw some residents in the middle of playing Bingo. There's a multitude of rooms. There's a large screen setup where residents were watching television. There were two parts to the facility, one was assisted living and the other was more intensive care. It's a 3-floor facility and the third floor was for residents with more extensive needs.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the review! We love our community!

5/5 *****

Spring Village has gone above and beyond to accommodate my mother, on such short notice. Bravo to [Removed] for being there for the family.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the review! Being here for our family members is just as important for being here for our residents!

Nice Community, Grandparents Are Well

My grandparents are doing well since their move to this facility. Everything is working out well, and I'am comfortable with their move here. I know they are safe, and in good hands overall. This community is working out well for my family, it is a nice facility.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the kind words!

The rooms are spacious

My mom and Aunt are now roommates here and they have a very nice, spacious room that they share. This community and its staff are just great, they show that they care about their residents. There are lots of activities and my mom and Aunt enjoy taking part in them, and they have lots of entertainment as well. They also have a nice patio out front with table and chairs so the residents can sit and enjoy being outside. Both my Mom and Aunt like going to the dining room and there's a nice variety on the menu to choose from. I would definitly recommend this community

Lovely and concerned staff. Especially [Removed]! Very hopeful to get [Removed] in here due to staff involvement and proximity to me; but [Removed] was turned down due to current mental condition.

Respite stay

We had my loved one stay at the Spring Village at Pocono for a respite stay. The care we had planned for backed out at the last-minute so we had to find a place for my mom immediately. The only negative was we that we had to pay for the whole month and she was only there for two weeks. The overall atmosphere was warm and inviting. It is a beautiful and clean environment and the property was well maintained. The staff was very friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. We would recommend Spring Village to others, just be aware that they will not prorate the amount of time your loved one actually spends there.

5/5 STARS

Had a great tour of this community. Courtney, the admissions director, made me want to move in. She was very helpful, took care of all my Dads needs for him to be placed here. We even got to enjoy our family vacation without any cares in the world...it was much needed. I thank the staff everyday when I visit.

Misinform Information

We had a pretty okay experience with this community. However I did not like the head nurse. She gave us misinformed information. She said my mother could move in the community with my father, but that was not the case.

Director of Community Relations

I'm very sorry we couldn't accommodate Mom. It would have been a joy to see them both together again. But for the few months Dad lived with us he was a pleasure to have! I miss seeing his smiling face and our residents still ask about him. We hope everyone is doing well and wish nothing but the best for everyone!

The tour went very well & I was very impressed with the community and what they have offer for my father. `

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the review! We hope to have your family join our Spring Village family!

Nice Tour

Pleasant Tour of this Community.

Thank you!

Friend of Family

A friend of the family moved in last month. I visit almost everyday. Each time I go in everyone is smiling and friendly. Community is lovely and clean!! The family couldn't be happier where they placed their dad.

A Must See!

WOW! Spring Village at Pocono was a breath of fresh air after touring a few other homes. [Removed] gave us a great tour. She was very helpful and went above and beyond for us. There was a concert going on at the time we toured and all the residents were having a blast! We have an assessment set up this week.

Thank you!

Tour for care

I toured this community for the care for my mom. I was able to get my questions answered by the care that is available. They had a nice menu and the community was very clean. We would suggest others tour this community for the care of a loved one.

[Removed] was very nice and helpful. After visiting a depressing facility the day before, it was a breath of fresh air. Showers did not seem as safe as those at Grace Park. However, we could see our mom feeling home here.

Memory Care

Spring Village is off to a great start, as a new "home" on the secure memory care floor there for my early-Alzheimer sister. Beautiful facility, with a wonderful, caring staff. Life can be difficult; but help is available.

Director of Community Relations

My wife and toured in August. We planned on moving my mom in come September but God had other plans for her. Courtney was a pleasure to work with.

Happy!

My mother is having the time of her life there. My family was worried that she would be homesick but that's not the case at all. We were visiting the other day and she told us to leave because she had to go to BINGO!

Difficult job done well

Staff is friendly, thoughtful, experienced, and engaging. I've been there three times in two weeks and have always found Spring Village clean and orderly. Meals are on the plus side of any rating system you might use. The activities calendar seems to be quite full and varied.

Accommodating and Welcoming

The staff at Spring Village have been extremely helpful and available to assist us at any time. Courtney was especially supportive of us as we made the move for our mom. She was always accommodating of our hectic schedules. The direct care staff immediately made mom "one of the family". Mom seems happier and more active than she has in years. The activities are varied and allow us to participate with mom.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the kind words! We love what we do each and everyday!

Taking Good Care My Grandmother And Her Needs

So far everything is going very well for my grandmother here. It is a day by process, but she is holding her on here. My parents and I am satisfied with her move here. They know she is safe and in being cared for well. The community looks great, everything is very well maintained. Overall this community has worked out well for us, and I would recommend it.

Appears well maintained, staff was active, friendly, good size rooms, reasonable costs.

New Changes For My Mom

It is a good community to live in. My mom is getting good care and gets help and accommodations to get adjusted into her new lifestyle. There are activities she likes, especially the visiting dog. My mom is eating very good. She asks for seconds and has even gained weight!

Overall We Are Pleased

It has been a pretty good experience so far for my father at this community. It is a nice looking community, for the most part they keep everything nice and clean. The staff is well. they are under staffed at times. They are taking good care of him and his needs. There nice activities offered. The food is decent, they serve well balanced meals. Overall everything is working out well and I would recommend it.

Director of Community Relations

We have improved on our staffing. We hold group interviews every week and have recruited great talented! Thank you for the kind words! It's a pleasure to serve the residents.

She Really Enjoys Bingo

My mother in law really likes this community, she seems to have adjusted well to it. They keep the community very clean. The staff has been wonderful to work with, they are caring for her very well. She is trying some activities, she really enjoys bingo. She really likes the food, she worries that she is gaining weight. The director was amazing to work with, she was very helpful. Our experiences have been great. I would recommend it.

Director of Community Relations

Thank you for the kind words! We love what we do here!

Nice facility, we're happy with it.

The facility is a nice place, we're happy with it. My mother is eating properly and hasn't complained about the food, she has a good appetite. It's a clean community. She can only participate in activities that don't involve vision, but they do keep the residents busy. They have a singer and guitar player come in, they do crafts, they have sing-a-longs.

Mother loves it

My mother loves it. She talks about it all the time. Every time we go and visit she is always in a good mood and we know she truly loves it.

Spring Village at Pocono is an extraordinary place to live. The staff are attentive to the residents needs. The food is excellent and the entire place is immaculate. A must see if you or your loved one are looking for a care community in the Poconos!

Thank you very much!