Briarwood Manor - Newfoundland, PA

Thanks to the staff.

I would say this facility is really well suited for the elderly and allows them to feel at home. While the place remains old fashioned allowing a home like feel the staff really goes above and beyond to make the tenants feel welcomed, safe, and cared for. The only reason I can't give it five stars would be the fact that no place is perfect. According to my grandmother no other place would be acceptable. Cheers.

Good place for your mom.

This is not like an institution it is much more home. The interior is comfortable and warm. The patients are treated like family and are treated with loving care. Your loved one will be safe and well cared for. My only complaint is there could be more activities.

Very Home-Like

Its very home-like. My mother feels more like she's at a bed and breakfast. The care givers are very gentle, caring, and observant. Because its a small community, there is a great deal of communication between the staff and the other residents. Everything has been going very well. We are very pleased. I would highly recommend the Briarwood Manor. It is very nice.

Excellent tour. Very home like, and individualized care. The rural setting is great for a nature enthusiast. All inclusive pricing makes planning expenses more predictable. The young couple owners/directors are onsite and hands on for meeting each residents needs and interests.

At Briarwood Manor, we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our number one goal is to put your safety and comfort at the top of our list. Our attention to detail and desire to please will never go unnoticed. Our highly trained staff are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Give us a call today to set up a free needs assessment for yourself or a loved one.