Plantation Assisted Living, LLC - Porter, TX

Love this place, I have had my husband here for 3 years now and he is doing do much better then he was when he was at a bigger facility. The staff is so caring and loving, they make me feel like i am family along with my husband as well. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone that is wanting affordable and exceptional care in a home setting.

Love Plantation Estates!

My mom has been a resident here for over a year. We are very happy with the love and care she is given here. Everyone that works here even the owners are extremely wonderful people.
Before finding this home she was at another larger place nearby and it was a nightmare. She fell several times in the very short time she was there and did not get a fraction of the care she gets at Plantation Estates.
They are our angels on earth taking such good care of my mom.

Not very happy!!

My mother was in this community unfortunately it did not work. The rooms were to small we weren't happy with the care she was getting. I would not recommend this community to family or friends.

Amazing Facility.

Plantation Assisted Living is a amazing atmosphere.They make sure she is clean and is doing good. Also have some activities and good food. The facility is up to date and clean. They make you feel like your home and is very caring.

Love this Place

So far so good...my mom has only been living there a little over a week. I love that when I am there, they are typically cooking something :) They have great deserts, etc. My mom is consistently clean. At our last place, she never left her room and was left dirty to sit for days...now she is in the living room and clean. Once again acting like she is part of something more.

The house is extremely nice, well set up for the atmosphere. It is so very clean!!! The caregivers do seem to care about those living there.

So far - WE LOVE IT!!!!

Plantation Assisted Living LLC, is an alternative to the institutional environment of traditional Long Term Care facilities.We have two spacious homes located in a peaceful quiet neighborhood,one home is licensed for Alzheimer`s ,the other one is Assisted Living type B.
Because of the small, intimate home-like environmental our residents truly become a part of our family. We offer trained and dedicated staff, our commitment is to help you or your loved one, achieve and maintain long-term health and wellness. With as, excellent service and care are given, where we excel is the experience!