Houston Extended Care - Kingwood, TX

Best Place for My Mom

After touring a large facility and several personal homes, we chose Houston Extended Care for mom. At 95 she had a total hip replacement. After 10 days in rehab, she was ready to live in a community. I cannot offer enough praise to [Removed] and her staff. They are very observant and careful of my mom while her hip is healing. [Removed] home is spotlessly clean and the staff are cheerful and kind towards residents. Mom has lived in a retirement community, a skilled nursing home, and a memory care facility. Houston Extended Care far exceeds all of these establishments in their care of and attention to residents. We are completely happy with our choice for mom.

Options for care

We toured this community for care. We liked the community for the care that is available. The staff was so caring and helpful. The menu and activities would have been good for her. We would recommend this community for care.

Worth taking a look at.

I was impressed with this care home when I visited. It seemed very clean and the caregivers were nice. I would have chosen this care home for my husband if there would have been an opening available.

Really excellent care

They're as loving as any family member could be to the people staying here, they take really excellent care of them. The staff are really on the ball, and are always available to both family members and residents. It's never taken them more than a minute or two to respond to Mom's call button, and I don't worry at all about them missing any medication times. The location is also very secure, and everyone here is honest and trustworthy.