Forest Cove Assisted Living - Humble, TX

Do not place loved ones here

Hands down one of the most disturbing, unclean and unprofessional places that I have ever seen. The woman that runs this place, cares nothing for your loved ones. A complete sham.

Grateful

I am able to work at ease while Forest Cove and staff deliver excellent care to my father. Forest Cove should sue people that slander and assassinate their character. I could not afford many of the Dementia, Assisted Living facilities in the Houston or Humble area. I am grateful that the owner does rob the elderly.

Very unprofessional people, workers are always on the defense.

I really appreciate the people there for the help with everything at forest cove... I think you guys making reviews are full of it..

Not a good feeling

This lady is never there and she carries a 9mm on her hip what kind of respect is that to people when they visit to see our loved one was not a good feeling at all

Unsettling Feeling

I toured this property and the caregiver was not as she seemed you just get that feeling something is up. It was as if she was trying hard to convince me that this was the place for my great grandparents. I can only imagine the treatment of the elderly. Felt like a concentration came and controlled the people there. I chose another nursing home not this residence.

Horrid Place -Thief and Liar

Beware to anyone that even contemplates placing a loved one in this facility. Worst mistake ever. THIS WOMAN IS NEVER THERE AND LEAVES THE ELDERLY WITH A MINIMUM WAGE FLUNKEE to dispense meds. She lies constantly and will forge your loved ones signatures to documents that benefit her financially. She bars my sister from the facility after we were on to her scam and our Grandfather died a month ago, are his next of kin and we found out from the insurance company that he passed away a month ago. She never bothered to advise or contact us.

Shared Bathroom

It was like a dungeon and there no bathroom in the room. Only a shared bathroom.