Total Loving Care, Inc. - New Caney, TX

This was the first place I visited. 3 houses in a regular neighborhood. I was surprised at how slick the floors were in each house. And one house had several large boxes containing supplies blocking the hallway. Both seemed to be a safety hazard. Several residents were in wheelchairs, so maybe it's not so dangerous. The activity director was very personable and seemed to truly love her job. Some of the rooms were designed to hold 3 people. Unfortunately, those were the ones in our price range. All residents had to share a bathroom.

Compassionate Staff

My family and I worked very cautiously with deciding on a place for my mother. Before moving forward with Total Loving Care, Inc. we did a lot of research and looked over the existing reviews under that community. The reviews were pretty good and we decided to go in and tour the facility. It is very fine and the cleanest I ever seen. We have a tendency to smell certain odors at elderly care places, however I have not smelled anything here. We have looked at other places and from what I observed was not to my liking. Here they have people working there that are really on things. There is nothing out of sorts and they are very much on top of it. One in a while they take my mother outdoors and participate in certain activities that they provide. The facility caters to her special needs. They specialize with caring for people who have dementia, developing Alzheimer’s, or other memory conditions. The staff is compassionate and they seemed well versed with what they do. I recommend this facility.

A good care home

This is a nice clean care home. Dad is getting good care on a smaller scale. He likes the food and this was the best decision for him.

Just fine!

The staff her has been just excellent. They give the best care to my mom. I know that my mom does not want to be here and the staff are very kind into helping her adjust. The food is okay. The community is very clean and we really like it here.

The Ownership Is Wonderful

The owner is a wonderful person, she is excellent in responding to any questions and concerns about my loved one. My mother is a very difficult patient with dementia and she adores the owner, so the ownership has a lot to do with the experience for the residents and with their happiness.

The owner, Le, is very responsive and really cares about her patients! My mother is very happy there and gets quality care.

Great Place!

My sister is living at Total Loving Care. She moved in May 07, 2015. Lee is great with her. I am very impressed with how they handle their clients. The homes are very clean. Apparently the food is good because they are telling me she eats well. She needed to see a doctor and Lee ask the doctor to come the next day which was a Sunday as well as Mother's Day. The doctor arrived on time and took care of my sister immediately. I am very pleased with them.

So in love with that place

So in love with that place it was perfect. The only issue was the cost. Otherwise very pleased. Very Nice.

It was very clean and orderly.

It was very clean and orderly. We were very impressed with Lee Gasper who is an R.N. and is onsite. I think they are a great overall value for the cost of the services provided. The residents all look well cared for and happy. They had daily activities scheduled so that the residents were not just sitting around and watching T.V.

Very impressed!

I was very impressed with my mom being there, but she passed away shortly after. I know the lady, who runs it. She is wonderful.
Everyone who lives there just love her. She bought the property across the street, where my mom stayed.
My mom stayed there only for a few days.

The place is so clean, it's an upbeat and positive place. People are very friendly and caring. Just a great place! My father in-law stayed there too. just a lovely place.

I would recommend it anytime. You feel good just by walking in there.. it's a very positive and great place.

Very pleased with their services

We're very happy with what they offer at Total Loving Care. We visited with them quite a few times before deciding on them, and we heard nothing but good things from both the other residents and from their families. It's a well kept, clean, and comfortable facility. The staff are very friendly, and do a great job looking out for the needs of the residents. It's a higher level care facility, but they still try and keep the residents social and engaged.

Very nice community

Overall we've had a very good experience with the Total Loving Care community. In terms of the facility itself, it is a very nice looking place, they always keep it clean, and all of the services, medication, etc. that they provide are as promised. The staff are also very emotionally supportive, conscientious, and respectful of the needs of the residents that they work with.

Better han expected

I thought that the care given my Mother was excellent.
No complaints, no regrets.

Liked the friendliness of the people ...

Liked the friendliness of the people I met there. House was clean and well kept inside. Outside was not very appealing. Grass was knee deep. Large backyard but not utilized. Only a couple of rickety chairs on an uncovered patio.