Plain View Assisted Living

Plain View has excellent personal service. Everyone there is super friendly, and they seem like they care. The Director,[Removed] is a really nice guy, and so far, we've been very well satisfied. The food is really good too. It's more like home-grown food rather than hospital food. The community is also about 15 minutes away from our house, so it is very convenient to visit.

Excellent service

A Place for Mom was a godsend! Special thanks to [Removed] for being so helpful during a difficult time for me and my family. She directed me to a wonderful place that was affordable and fabulous. My mom is happy and I’m happy.

Nice Tour of This Facility

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community was clean, and everything looked well maintained. The staff cordial, and polite. Everything went well, but my mother decided to move to another facility.

Not what we thought

Mom is having a hard time adjusting to living at this community. They do not seem to offer any of the activities we were told they had when we looked at this community. They do not offer transportation to the residents. It does not seem as though they offer a lot of food at dinner time. The community is clean and they have a patio outside. I would recommend asking a lot of questions when you tour this community.

Best care and value

The community here is outstanding. The community is very clean and maintained.The menu is good and my mom happy with all of the meals that are provided. I like knowing that my mom is active and making friends. We would recommend the care and the great value to other families.

Really Nice Community, but Too Expensive

This is a really nice community. Everything went well during my tour of it. The staff was nice, and my questions were answered. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The experience went well overall, but their prices were to expensive for my budget.

The management needs to get it together...

I've been talking to my mother and siblings, and they have mentioned that Plain View is a nice place, but they don't have good dietary choices. One day they had pancakes for dinner. I think its a good place but they don't have the adequate administration to handle the place. We would like to see more activities and better food options. They need a full-time dietitian at hand. My sister gave me the name and number of the director, and it has been 2 months since I called him and I still have not heard from him. That is a red flag.